1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

JB Bickerstaff's strong words after the Pelicans game

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Screwedup91

Screwedup91 Member

Def talking about Capela.

2. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Better than being anchored to a sinking ship...The Rockets starlets resemble the Titantic...

3. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

JB won't win Vs Harden, but that would be 2 coaches already, 2 very well liked and respected basketball guys...not good for Rockets, if they want to secure a big name coach. It becomes.more about Harden not being coachable..

4. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

my bad...Titanic**

5. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

So, we need to prioritize harder?

6. csc177

csc177 Member

Harden and Dwight. Dwight gives zero f's if he's not involved offensively. If Harden is getting fouls called--he sucks.

7. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Feigen

That's the impression I got from the video..seemed like he just finished yelling.

8. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Our guys are bigger emos than Kylo Feb.

9. nnayak

nnayak Member

It's not like Harden is breaking off plays to run ISO. We have no plays. For example Lawson and Howard ran a half hearted pick and roll and then just passed to Harden. Sadly, ISO harden is our best play at the moment. Need to play Dmo more, someone that is willing to screen and move the ball.

10. Will

Will Clutch Crew
    Supporting Member

Apparently we can't figure out for sure who he's blaming. Help us, JB. Give the guys you're talking about a DNP-CD, just to make it clear. Even if it's Harden. Especially if it's Harden.

11. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

DING DING DING - that is the answer to everything - play DMO - and watch all the problems melt away.

DD

12. Tato1971

Tato1971 Member

Time to make BIG changes! This team is a bad joke!

13. darksoul35

darksoul35 Member

I think he doesn't mean anyone one player he just wants all of them to wonder if he is talking about them. Pullin the Jedi mind trick.

14. hakeemthagreat

Take the ball outta Harden's hands. It's very simple. Thats the whole point of bringing in Lawson I thought. You don't have to take him out just give someone else the ball & get creative with the freaking offense

15. 18pbr

18pbr Member

I use to be really critical of Howard but I am starting not to be a fan of Harden anymore. I don't think we can win a chip with him. He is wayyyyyyy to inconsistent. His stats are good but I feel his game is up and down.

16. Raven

Raven Member

Implosion happening right before a large number of very talented players are set to become free agents. The timing couldn't be worse.

17. gfab-babyboi

gfab-babyboi Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Pass ball in to Lawson, Harden holds hands out for ball....Lawson brings ball up court, Harden holds hands out for the ball....Lawsons crosses half court....Harden stands disinterested in the offense. Thorton, runs around court, while Capela or Dwight sets screens...Harden, stands off in the corner

18. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I think Howard is a bigger problem than Harden. Harden's lack of focus is a sshockwave from Howard's lack of leadership.

19. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Plot twist, not Harden??:confused:

Or is he just in denial?

I don't think you understand thst basketball is a team sport...need guys on page in order to win consistently..

20. clutch citizen

clutch citizen Contributing Member

It's not Harden. He's visibly changed the past couple of weeks. He's communicating a lot more to Dwight recently. Dwight changed too, but this game his mopiness came back. Slow to get up, lackadaisical attempt at going for the ball on the last possession (granted, the play looked stupid to begin with. Was everyone supposed to stand still?). Dwight goes into cruise control when he doesn't get fed in the post. He was missed a couple of times after pinning down his defender under the basket.