1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jay Cutler wants to play for the Texans?

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by mick fry, Mar 6, 2017.

1. thedude077

thedude077 Member

Say all you want about Cutler. But he is better than Tom Savage and Brock Osweiler. He'll give the Texans a better QB play and IQ than those two.

2. Fantasma Negro

I still think if they miss on Watson and Mahomes its Kizer but this makes sense because no qb they draft will play this year and Savage is injury prone

Plowman likes this.
  3. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

4. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

lol poor Jay. Maybe if he signs for minimum Bill will let him keep the seat warm for Watson.

5. Nimo

Nimo Member

Texans GM Rick Smith shoots down report that they ignored Jay Cutler's calls

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/t...n-report-that-they-ignored-jay-cutlers-calls/

Stephen A. Smith: "Is it true as an organization that Jay Cutler called y'all and y'all didn't call him back? Is that true?"

Rick Smith: "I don't know why that was reported. That's just not true. I will tell you that that is not true. I will answer that one."

Kendrick Lamar likes this.
  6. LabMouse

LabMouse Member

You do not want to have a loser as a leader on your team.

Fulgore likes this.
  7. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Cutler has accepted an offer to join Fox Sports in a 3 man booth. /thread. Please close this thread.

8. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member