1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jason Terry: Westbrook is the MVP

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by dream2franchise, Apr 4, 2017.

1. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

hmmmmmm most likely but mvp voters have some stat geeks guys who aren't heard in the media who may favor harden.

2. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

He needs to stfu.

I'm so sick of hearing about Mr Stat padder.

Just fn give him the MVP already. You know that the powers that be will make sure that happens.

He's still a thug wannabe azz hole on a shitttt team from methlahoma.

DudeWah likes this.
  3. Daddy Long Legs

i agree except idk bout him being a thug wannabe ******* lol. He's one of harden's good friends and doesn't seem to be a thug/troublemaker type guy

DonKnock and DreamShook like this.
  4. Reeko

Reeko Member

I'm losing hope Mathrocker...I have no faith that logic and reasoning will be able to overcome "triple doubles"

5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

The next step for him is to be efficient and winning more. Maybe a new team. [​IMG]

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  6. Daddy Long Legs

lmao I'm right there with all of you. It is kind of insane how overvalued triple doubles are. no other number or metric counts except "triple double". Whatever let's just roll with it. Why even value what the MVP that much if the criteria these voters are using is just "triple doubles"

p.s. I'm as frustrated as everyone else here too :(

I'm just trying to justify a way to get over it :(

7. Daddy Long Legs

I agree that Harden's should be MVP. I think Westbrook is inefficient and doesn't win enough too. I just wouldn't take shots at him by calling him a thug wannabe.

daywalker02 likes this.
  8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Thing is he is on aggro on the court and it probably is going to rub a few the wrong way. He is what he is but he can still find a way to give more to the team.

Off the court he is another goofy, fun loving, weird shirt wearing, Craig Sager marriage type of guy. An Urkel and a turtle. @DreamShook

DreamShook likes this.
  9. Daddy Long Legs

yah I'm just as disappointed as anyone if he wins MVP. I think he is reckless and a loose cannon on the court sometimes. Harden is so much more composed on his drives to the rim. Westbrook is really helter-skelter and herky jerky on his drives. Oh well.

Still don't see any reason to be mad at him as a human being though. He's not a wannabe thug. He seems ite off the court like you said.

Let's not act like he's not a top 5 player. We are all just really salty because of how over hyped he is. He's a fantastic player but I think we all agree that the media's obsession with him has become unreasonable

10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Sure. The media is on its own. Russell and Harden were always behind Curry in the Media Darling's ranking.

So this might be the first time he might be getting the most coverage. Curry still got coverage on a sensational assist against the Timberwolves.

11. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

in the eyes of corpwhorate media, does osama bin harden at least get to make an all-nba team this year?

12. samtaylor

samtaylor Member

Did you fail to notice that he recorded a stat line that common folk have labeled as a "triple-double"?

Daddy Long Legs and DonKnock like this.
  13. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

He exudes the "angry / rude / azzhole" persona always looking to start **** whether it be with a heckling fan, ex-teammate, opposing players, media - you name it. He is a rude, condescending, low class azzhole who called KD a " b****hhh azz *igger."

Thug wannabe azzhole.

#33 Tfor3, Apr 5, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
  14. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

That's what he is.

Just bc you don't agree does not disprove it.

15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Dame Lillard is also not a Harden fan.

16. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

That Photoshop job, you would not even need much Photoshopping

17. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

When they wrongly give the MVP to Westbrick it'll be the 2nd time in the last 30 years that the MVP won't get out of the first round of the playoffs.

18. RocketsJumer

RocketsJumer Member

Isn't this the same Jason Terry that proclaimed after Game 4 against the Warriors, which we almost choked if not for a Harden game winner, that "This was going back to Houston!"? Then proceeded to go scoreless? The team as a whole, except for Harden who was a one man show, sucked out there.

Terry is a talker. He just talks and talks, even got a radio show because of it.

daywalker02 likes this.
  19. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Nothing wrong with this at all. Terry had Harden's back all year long...Harden and the rockets crapped the bed a bit and WB shined in the last couple of games. How you start and finish is key

20. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

There shouldn't be a semi injured harden with all these reg season games he can still sit out. If he is, then it's a shame on the rockets FO.

But injured Harden. 4-2. MAX