1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jared's (Subway spokesman) house raided for child p*rn

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by bobrek, Jul 7, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

I think it may be an artifact from when rape was the only reason you could get an abortion, so lower age of consent means less statutory cases, more shotgun marriages and more underage pregnancies carried to full term. I guess it also used to be somewhat irrelevant because, other than interracial stuff, statutory rape wasn't prosecuted nearly as much as it is now.

2. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

How much of that will stand up in court? Unless the (former) 16yo comes forward, the text messages just further prove that he's a perv.

I feel like the woman and her lawyer are coming forward with this again to proactively protect her

3. J.R.

J.R. Member

http://goo.gl/2Tz87c

4. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  5. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

That's terrible. It's so sad when our heroes fall from grace.

6. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Takes Fogle a little over a month to reach a plea deal on child p*rn.

Compare that to Lawson going on 7 months now with no plea for his Denver DUI. That doesn't feel like a good sign. You would have plead by now, unless they are trying to throw the book at you.

7. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Wasnt he in a court ordered rehab stint of 1 month? Perhaps the Judge wants to see some progress prior to throwing the hammer...

1 person likes this.
  8. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

first, it was 5 months after the Denver DUI, before he even got the LA one. He didn't plea over that span, either. Bad sign.

wrt rehab: it was the other way around. It wasn't a "Pre-trial Diversion Program" to replace prosecution. That would have happened months ago. It was due to the 2nd DUI where Lawson broke bail on the Denver terms of bail release and prosecutors wanted to squeeze the noose. They'd rather just go to court right now and sentence him. It was his attorney saying, "wait, wait, I know it looks like he just broke terms of his bail, but I'll send him to 30-rehab. Please don't revoke our bail."

It's not the prosecutors delaying to come to a plea; it is the defense attorney. Which is a bad sign on something that should be as cut n dry as a DUI.

We'll know more Thursday.

9. VanityHalfBlack

Anyone tried Jersey Mike's sub yet? I so good bro. Much better than subway

10. Nook

Nook Member

Meh 16 is the legal age where he did what he did and the Craigs List thing isn't illegal.

Sounds like another fat guy that went down the rabbit hole of p*rn/whores/kink and got too deep.... Over time his mild kink gets more and more perverse to satisfy his gluttonous appetite.... and he rises to financial success he gets access to women he could not before .... Soon he is breaking the law and satisfying every sick and demented sexual desire his flabby body yearns for...bukakke, slaves, BDSM, orgies and 16 year old hookers...

11. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

story of your life?

12. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

Don;t forget gloryholes. fat guys love gloryholes

1 person likes this.
  13. Nook

Nook Member

Meh not really... Not saying I am without faults but never have ventured into that realm.

I have just known some fat guys that began with p*rn and ended up years later in prison or into a pretty extreme lifestyle.

14. Nook

Nook Member

Good point, they do love glory holes and bang boxes because woman cannot see they are fat and judge them... The fact it is anonymous and casual certainly is a key selling point.

15. conquistador#11

i didn't know what a glory hole was until i heard cowboys owners say that word and was forced to google.

16. The Hunted

The Hunted Member

The **** is a bang box? You people are weird.

17. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

I honestly can't believe people even still eat at subway. Just the smell of the place makes me ill.

18. fmp087

fmp087 Member

Bro, this is clutchfans.

19. VanityHalfBlack

What sandwich shop will you support now? I hope Quizno's make a comeback. Maybe Schlotzki's could be this generation's Subway?

20. PhiSlammaJamma

The thing I hated about subway is after you order a sandwich from the menu they then proceed to ask you what u want on it like u didn't just tell them.