1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Janeth in 2001...

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by cometsluv4play, May 1, 2001.

1. cometsluv4play

am i the only one worried, that " the bomb " of news that Janeth might not come over this year is possible. i'm not saying i heard that or read it anywhere,...just simply because of all that has happened so far...this would not seem that far fetched a possibility. think about it,... Janeth has played in her native Brazil every season and gone to the playoffs every year ( because she's always late for training camp ) and then showed up four straight years for the Comets in the summer time. couple that with last years olympics...i think we might have one tired woman on our hands and deservedly so. if she didn't come this year i wouldn't blame her, but the thought scares me too death.

more than likely, she coming over, she's young and this is her year to shine [​IMG]

------------------
    In Tina, Janeth, Amaya and Amanda, i still believe!

2. CC14_2001

CC14_2001 Member

Van didn't sound like he had any doubts about Janeth coming over this season. I remember end of last year, she was asked if coming back and said she would wait and see or something like that.

I think she will be here. Now if only Amaya and Polina would get their b*tts to camp!

Read somewhere (here?) that Tiffany "will be ready"!

------------------
    CC14

ArCAINNN, Tornadic Terror on the Court!

3. outlaw

outlaw Member

there was an article about Janeth in the march issue of NBA Inside Stuff magazine. Sounded like she's ready to come over wanting prove she's not just a role player.

------------------

4. Timing

Timing Member

I'd like to see Van build the offense around Arcain's abilities. If she can torch the US National team for 30 points then we can certainly build something for her to score 18-20 points here.

------------------
    The ox is slow but the Earth is patient.

5. CC14_2001

CC14_2001 Member

I'm gonna be very tickled if Tina and Janeth *really* show us how much they have been holding back and sacrificing on offense. Wouldn't it be a hoot to see these two ladies be scoring machines! Yeeeeoooooow!

------------------
    CC14

6. CC14_2001

CC14_2001 Member

Dang, Outlaw an article on Janeth!!! Next time, will you post about something like that if you can? I would have loved reading that.

------------------
    CC14