1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James O'Keefe series

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by tmacfor35, Oct 17, 2016.

1. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The system is absolutely not rigged. We haven't seen anything to prove Hillary belongs in jail. If she does then bring to trial and let it happen. But the idea of political candidates threatening to jail their opponents is far from democratic. It's straight out of the pages of banana republic dictatorships. There is no proven bias, nor proven voter fraud. If there was a real problem, then it's great that they are gone from their positions.

What there is is a whole lot of whining and crying. Like Obama said, Trump should quit whining and start trying to get some votes.

2. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

3. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

She lied under Oath. That's been proven.

4. dmoneybangbang

Jail for what? For whatever?

5. dmoneybangbang

Then indict her.... Stop talking about it.

6. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

I think she may have done that more than once. But I'm not sure what's been proven. What are referring to?

7. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Maybe she will have her AG take a look at it after she's elected. Better yet, she can pardon herself.

8. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

Actually as of today a majority of America feel Hillary should be President.

9. tmacfor35

I'm not head of the FBI?

10. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

He met with the POTUS...over 300 times...WHO the heck meets him that frequently that is NOT a cabinet member?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. dmoneybangbang

Reaallllyy? Now did the head of the FBI have a ruling on this in the actual world? If so, if you didn't like the answer did you just assume he was bought and paid for.

12. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Creamer denies that any of this ever took place and that the conversations that took place were hypothetical.

"We regret the unprofessional and careless hypothetical conversations that were captured on hidden cameras of a regional contractor for our firm, and he is no longer working with us," he said. "While none of the schemes described in the conversations every took place, these conversations do not at all reflect the values of Democracy Partners."
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/18/politics/project-veritas-action-robert-creamer-donald-trump-rallies/

Really it is on this guy to just show the unedited footage and full context of the conversation because his reputation does not help him here. It's very easy to chop out a part of something without context and then lead someone on to believing what you want to believe. If he can't do that then I have 0 reason to believe the claims.

13. tmacfor35

I hate it when people act biasedly blind.

He got caught and was pushed out.

If he was not guilty he would be running the show still.

What's O'Keefes rep? Guilty of false pretenses! Aka nothing. He's legit.

14. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

What? His rep is that he got his start claiming that he had filmed ACORN agreeing to help him bring underaged prostitutes into the country. It turns out that the person he claimed to have filmed doing this (and from his edited footage it appeared to be the case) had actually called cops on him. So the video he released claiming to be something was not accurate or honest in the slightest. It was in fact almost opposite of what he claimed. That's his rep. Did you not read the article already posted in this thread? It shows how much fraud this guy has done with previous videos.

Now we have someone saying that he was presented with hypotheticals and that his responses were filmed as if they were his actual responses. We would know if all of the unedited video were released.

But this guy has yet to release a legitimate video proving anything. If this were real, it would be his very first one.

JayGoogle likes this.
  15. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Well his rep has been explained in this thread at length.

He filmed the interviews right? Then he should have no problem showing the unedited footage to prove his case. Not our fault that he's soiled his reputation as a journalist by trying to fabricate stories in the past. This is as good a time for him to redeem himself right? Just show the full interviews unedited.

REEKO_HTOWN and FranchiseBlade like this.
  16. tmacfor35

Hypotheticals?

"We have been doing this the past 50 years"

I heard CNN pass this off as "bar room talk".

How hypocritical.

17. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

He's the hypocrite? So you agree that Trump sexually assaults women.

18. tmacfor35

CNN is. They condemned Trump for his locker room talk. They passed this off as "bar room talk".

19. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Someone who is a proven fraud with an agenda like O'Keefe doesn't get the benefit of the doubt. I'm willing to believe it if he releases the unedited and complete tapes. Until then, I'll withhold judgment.

20. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I've not seen CNN cover this much, any news about this often goes on about Okeefe's reputation as they rightfully should. TIME has an article on it and mentions the same "Without the context..." it's hard to know and how it cuts people off mid sentence... Like I said, it should be so simple for him to release the unedited videos and it would be a double whammy for him because he would catch his targets in another lie, right? He has the footage and if he doesn't release them then I'll just assume that the whole story isn't being shown here.

http://time.com/4536212/james-okeefe-project-veritas-video-democrats/

Even so, you are condemning CNN instead of going after the person who said that. Someone on CNN defended Trump's silly 'Locker room' talk, it doesn't mean CNN believes that. I'm not defending CNN here, I really don't care to. Just saying that they don't make official statements like that.

Also I am willing to believe if he releases an unedited video or some other evidence pops up to prove him right. Doesn't mean I'd go supporting Trump though. What's funny is Trump tells his supporters to punch others so he's not helping here...

FranchiseBlade likes this.