1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden's New Signature Shoe

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by el gnomo, Aug 24, 2016.

1. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

2. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

I've actually been thinking of picking up the CP3.X's cause he is a Rocket now lol.

Boost is just so much easier on your legs tho

BigMaloe likes this.
  3. khanhdum

khanhdum Member

i told users on this forum that Adidas has been killing it and taking more market shares from Nike. A lot of the Nike designers moved to Adidas and that has made a big impact and Adidas has been having the right people collaborating and endorsing the brand. Not only that but their boost technology and their focus on casual wear. People don't wear basketball shoes everywhere anymore, and people prefer comfortable and good looking casual shoes which Adidas has been cranking out.

BTW what did the footlocker employee say?

BigMaloe and DonKnock like this.
  4. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

https://qz.com/1067801/nikes-iron-grip-on-the-sneaker-market-is-slipping/

5. Reeko

Reeko Member

Boost>>>

also, Adidas has definitely been killing it lately

I see a lot of Harden's on the court when I'm hooping, I'm thinking about copping a pair

I started buying more Adidas about a year ago and I don't regret it

BigMaloe and DonKnock like this.
  6. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

Harden's are great shoes. There's a little break in time if you get a pair with leather on it, but if you get an all mesh/knit pair then they're great straight out of the box

BigMaloe and Reeko like this.
  7. khanhdum

khanhdum Member

yea I have harden's to hoop in and they're great. UB on my feet all day at work so my feet never hurt

DonKnock and Reeko like this.
  8. Reeko

Reeko Member

I'll cop the mesh/knit pair then, I've been wanting to get some Harden's for a minute but just haven't...I see all different types of color ways when I'm on the court, it had to be 1 of the most popular basketball shoes out this past year

DonKnock likes this.
  9. MystikArkitect

DonKnock likes this.
  10. Reeko

Reeko Member

honestly, Harden joining Adidas is what made me look at them more seriously and really start to check out what they've got

you always hear how Nike is greater than everything and just sh*ts on the other brands, but nah, Adidas is rising...not surprised at all that they've surpassed Jordan Brand

Are they going to come out with a Harden Vol. 2 for this upcoming season? If they are, there's been zero buzz about it.

DonKnock likes this.
  11. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

He was like "ugh, no we still sell a lot of Jordan's but adidas has been selling a lot and we had to up our shelfs".

I used to be such a Jordan guy even his casuals.

But the adidas has been fire lately.

The boost technology is just superior to anything imo

DonKnock likes this.
  12. khanhdum

khanhdum Member

yea I used to be into Jordans but outside of their retros, nothing was good in design to me. Then Jordan started to saturate the market by releasing so many J's and their exclusiveness was gone and their hype died. Not only that but they increase price and quality actually went down for most of their releases.

BigMaloe likes this.
  13. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

The traction is really good even on dusty courts. That's a reason why many shoes that are popular are popular.

Reeko likes this.
  14. Reeko

Reeko Member

Are they true to size or would it be recommended to go like a half size down or something?

15. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

I love my NMD's for walking on concrete. I exercise a lot so my shins are sore often and it sucks to walk all day on concrete/asphalt with shoes that dont have Boost.

16. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

I'd recommend going and actually trying them on with the socks you hoop in. It will most likely be a half size down but they fit different for different types of feet.

Reeko likes this.
  17. sTeKcOr22

sTeKcOr22 Member

I'll say TTS. You can probably even go down half a size.

18. Reeko

Reeko Member

[​IMG]

saw this on Reddit

Could those be the Harden Vol. 2's? There's been zero buzz about it. I really hope those are just some prototypes or an initial design that got scrapped because they look real ugly.

BigMaloe likes this.
  19. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member