1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden's new girlfriend

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by drowsy12, Jan 4, 2014.

1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

When girls talk like that, not really making any sense, it is obvious the guy broke up with them, and the girl is trying hard to convince her bfs that she broke up with him....just trying to save face.

2. Nimo

Nimo Member

Does anyone really believe what's said about relationship details on reality TV shows made to promote drama?

3. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

pretty sure Snow Villiers is in high school, so yes. Others are just mad at Harden like Khloe appears to be, since she's trying waaay to hard to say she broke up with him.

4. Mr Chuck Norris

Lol people here want a 26 year old superstar with a lot of money to settle down with a known Hollywood slut. Stop being so p***y. Rich athletes **** a lot of b****es, it's been that way for ages. Stop trying to make him into something he's not, he's not a family man yet, he doesn't have any kids yet, he's living his dream and enjoying life. This may be a "down season" in everyone else's eyes but I do know that harden had more good/great games than bad this year. I also see him having career highs across the board. And this is with a crappy system a crappy coach, ****ty chemistry and ****ty teammates.

Mark Cuban said were easy to defend and he's not lying it is easy to defend us, the league figured us out this year. No biggie well bet back next year. And as hard as it for you people to believe. We OVERACHIVED last year, it was unsustainable.

5. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

Exactly how I see it. I hope that Harden doesn't waste any effort responding to her.

What's with all the weird moralizing about Harden? This is sports. I suspect that Lin fanboys are spurring some of the discussion out of resentment.

6. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

If there's one thing Harden doesn't waste it's effort.

7. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Yes, because the standards of high character change when you are uber-rich and famous...

8. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Rockets are royally screwed... I thought The Kardashian curse could be mitigated if there was a conscious uncoupling, a mutual agreement to separate... Harden not only broke up with a Kardashian, he cheated on one! Sweet hair follicle fortitude, what are we going to do!?

Ever since Harden broke up with Khloe **** has been going t*** up:
    Dwight wants to be traded
    Voided trade.
    Blazers all of sudden being better than the Rockets.
    TJ under concussion protocol despite not being hit in the head.
    Recent uptick in self loathing Rocket fans.
    Smug DD

You guys don't get it!! I knew it all along!!! The bad stuff comes when you decide to breakup with a Kardashian!

Lamar was literally dead 4 months ago! Now, he's listening to Kanye's new album and is walking at fashion week! coincidence?

Welcome the gates of Hell.. buckle up, it's here.. It's here NOW.

What ever DD did to get DMo back on the squad. We need that magic. Rockets need Powerful Voodoo!

9. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

I love the way Khloe talks. She's so educated and Classy bro. :cool::p

10. ipa

ipa Member

Geesh, you are anoying!

Go watch KUWTK and stop bashing the one person who does anything for the Rockets!

Now we/re supose to believe a slut and call our leader (flawed as he may be) all the names?

11. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

You're not surprised, from what you see on the court, that Harden is the type who likes to have sex with people?

I'm not surprised either. He seems like sex-haver-liker.

12. Nimo

Nimo Member

KUWTK? What?

13. J.R.

J.R. Member

Keeping up with the Kardashians

[​IMG]

:p

14. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I don't even know what that is? Cucked?

15. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Koalas usually will take kumquats.

where you been? Keep up.

16. Nimo

Nimo Member

Ok. That's my que to get out of this thread. Have fun, guys.

17. Rox11

Rox11 Member

Lol people didnt want haren to date her and now that they are broken up they are mad.... at haren???

18. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

Problem?

19. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

20. Fantasma Negro

So basically James wanted to smash other chicks but didn't want her getting ****ed by other dudes? Sounds like a reasonable request to me. She's been with athletes before, she knows the drill, get brand new now. Raise your hand if you want your girlfriend to **** other guys. No hands? Ok Raise your hand if you agree that if you were a rich athlete that you might bag a couple ridiculously hott instagram "models" that completely throw themselves at you? Exactly