1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden Memes

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by haydenfisher342, Dec 31, 2013.

1. archinkent

archinkent Member

Well then, judging by your join date and nickname, I can assume you are a HOF, right?

2. clos4life

clos4life Member

Easy to tell who is LOF just by looking at post history. Yeah, this thread pretty much sucks.

3. BasketballReasons

BasketballReasons Contributing Member

I feel like Tinman needs to create a thread on how to detect LOF's.

I usually look at two things:

-Join date (if after Lin joined)
    -Username (if username isn't related to rockets history, probably LOF)

Then if I really need to know I check the post history and I usually find he is a Lin-nazi.

[​IMG]

Congrats! You have successfully detected a LOF. Welcome to the ignore list.

4. haydenfisher342

Please don't ruin my art work with this nonsense talk. I wanted to make an outlet for myself when games go horribly wrong. I like to use humor to get through it. Im a rockets fan since 94. I like lin because he's a good guy and wears a rockets uniform. He's got what it takes. I like James harden, but he has flaws that don't sit well with me. If you take mchale memes and harden memes personal,your not worth the time to argue with.

5. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

What if I say I like Harden because he's a good guy and wears a Rockets uniform. He's got what it takes. I like Jeremy Lin, but he has flaws that don't sit well with me.

How would you feel if I started a new thread with a bunch of childish photoshop images making fun of Lin? I bet you wouldn't appreciate it too much. Then if every 'fan' starts a thread making fun of their least favorite player, the entire GARM will devolve into a bunch of fifth graders drawing insulting graffiti on the bathroom wall. Personally, this is not why I come to Clutchfans.

That's why this is a Crap thread.

6. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

So I guess there can't be any new fans anymore? Since everyone who joins at a certain date, must be because of Lin? Do I have that correct? All you Lin pro/con whatever peeps are a bunch of weirdos.

Feel sorry for real or new fans that just happened to stumble on this site.

1 person likes this.
  7. haydenfisher342

I wouldnt care. And for the record, Harden is not my least favorite player, Lin either, both are not even close to Matt Barnes, Barnes really, tattooed tuff guy named Matt BARNES? Barnes?! HAHAHA.

I like both players alot and im just having fun. Who knows I might just make a thread for Jlin Memes.

I think you just need to calm down, I dont come to your luxurious home and start bashing the beautiful hand crafted artwork you put up, so why do it to me?

8. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

Because this isn't your home, it's a public message board, and I happen to have lived here a lot longer than you.

So prove me wrong and put your money where your mouth is. Start a "Jeremy Lin" memes thread. I am waiting.

9. jacoby

jacoby Member

I'm not saying I have the comedic touch, but every meme (except for OP's) that was posted in this thread have been excruciatingly unfunny.

10. haydenfisher342

k.....

11. hltiki

hltiki Member

should make a dwight howard meme thread!

btw, there's already a kevin mchale meme thread. Also, there should be a parsons photo gallery album thread... you know, for the me, i mean the ladies...

12. haydenfisher342

13. Juxtaposed Jolt

[​IMG]

14. haydenfisher342

im at the Jlin meme thread, cant find you

15. haydenfisher342

16. haydenfisher342

17. haydenfisher342

18. haydenfisher342

19. haydenfisher342

20. haydenfisher342