1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden is the best player on the Rockets period.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tinman, Oct 30, 2012.

?

Thank you Morey, James Harden

1. has made the Rockets respectable again around the league

44 vote(s)
    21.6%
  2. is the first of two major players we get, the 2nd will come

109 vote(s)
    53.4%
  3. has made Rockets fans forget about Dwight Howard

17 vote(s)
    8.3%
  4. was a basketball move, not a marketing move

34 vote(s)
    16.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

They thought tmac was on durant level when he was walking with one knee latter days of his career. Granted they werent even this touchy or delusional.....

2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

it's funny looking in retrospect,

remember when Derek Rose lost to the Heat and immediately TOF compares to McGrady?

those guys are funny

3. mike_lu

mike_lu Member

You're oversensitive. There are some bad LOF posters out there, for sure, but overall, they are new fans to the Houston Rockets and net-net should in time (at least) be good for the site. It's not like there aren't individual lousy posters around here ...

4. mike_lu

mike_lu Member

I don't mind a reminder of how I don't want to become ...

5. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

Tmac pretty much disgraced himself by not just calling it quits after the whole fiasco having micro surgey gate. Now he is gone to a subpar league where washed up has been go to be put down.

6. tinman

Supporting Member

So you think the Pippen Only fans would be pissed back in the day if someone posted that Michael Jordan was the best player on the Bulls period?

7. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Cleverly disguised Jeremy Lin thread.

8. dialtone888

dialtone888 Rookie

Someone's calling you tinman
    http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?p=7275004&posted=1#post7275004

9. Linsanity 2.0

Linsanity 2.0 Member

Don't play victim here. There's a lot of criticism about Jeremy Lin, and I have not argued with one person about their analysis. He did not have a good preseason offensively, looked lost at times, and did not produce like he did last year. When people (tinman), make it a point to specifically call out his entire fanbase, using terms like "stinky tofu" to demean a person, that is racist. If you critique his awful shooting during the preseason games, that's fine, but once you start using racial epithets, you crossed the line.

This is a thread to generate a fight, and tinman got exactly what he wanted, controversy over something that everyone knows. Harden is a legit star, and if I were to build a team from scratch, and I had to choose between Lin and Harden, it would be Harden w/o a thought. Anyway, I came here to read/discuss basketball, and all I'm doing is fighting with a tinman. Obviously, I must look like an idiot, for arguing with an idiot.

10. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

lol... They throw the term "Nazi" or KKK clan member pretty loosely around at the slightest criticism of lin....I know you cant paint everyone with same brush, but the majority of them havent got off to a good start so far.

11. tinman

Supporting Member

12. Linboy

Linboy Member

Linman... Secret admirer of Lin. Starting this thread so you can soak in LOF admiration for their star.

Ok enjoy... Lin for the winnnnnnnnnnnnn... Woohoo

1 person likes this.
  13. tinman

Supporting Member

What's your problem with Stinky Tofu? It's a real food.

you're acting racist for thinking people don't eat that stuff. They do.

And a tons of people do that Gangdam style dance. It's popular.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mpceDmbVpcs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

14. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

No. So saying Lin has been a dissapointment and is looking ordinary thus far warrant being alled a hater or a racist?. Because thats whats been going on.

15. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

You're the worst offender of all. you call people racist and nazis. you should be banned and isolated by Lin fans because you give them a bad name.You are a disgrace to this site.

16. Knickskiller

Knickskiller Member

tinman and spiegel, can you please....

If you want to go after you man go after him. That way you isolate his comments and we move on. But when use LOF it sort of lumps people in a mass group. it's a little unfair. I decisive.

17. Linsanity 2.0

Linsanity 2.0 Member

I have no problem with your statement. I have not been too excited about what he's done so far with the Rockets. I still hope that his ordinary stats are a result of him coming back from an injury, and getting back to full strength, but I simply don't know.

What you said is not racist, it's close to what I saw. I have not seen people being called a racist for being critical of Lin, and if that's the case, those people are obviously as misguided and delusional as the tinman.

I am here, because he looked phenomenal last year. If he regresses to how he played in Golden State, then the Rockets will be headed to the lottery.

18. Linboy

Linboy Member

C'mon guys. Give our fren here a break. Spiegel no racist. He's definitely no nazi. He just loves the Rocket team so much that he wants no piece of LOF, HOF and etc. team above individuals.Yada Yada yada

Oh when he goes trashing the team, it's really to show his love for them. Constructive criticism using his superior bball analytical skills. He is really Is a boy at heart...

Sorry need a break here

to puke.

19. Knickskiller

Knickskiller Member

LOL that's just swag and smack talk. it's fun -- chill out

20. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

As i said the likes of Linboy has really hurt the lin fanbase.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.