1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden is the best player on the Rockets period.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tinman, Oct 30, 2012.

?

Thank you Morey, James Harden

1. has made the Rockets respectable again around the league

44 vote(s)
    21.6%
  2. is the first of two major players we get, the 2nd will come

109 vote(s)
    53.4%
  3. has made Rockets fans forget about Dwight Howard

17 vote(s)
    8.3%
  4. was a basketball move, not a marketing move

34 vote(s)
    16.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lorenzomax

Lorenzomax Rookie

sensitive vs. sensitive, who wins? sensitive...

2. Linsanity 2.0

Linsanity 2.0 Member

Tinman is a racist. He is a straight up LOH, or a hater of LOFs, but what's the difference. The dude just hates on things surrounding Lin, way too much. Instead of talking about what a great trade Morey made, he wants to start a fight. This dude is mental.

3. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

you mean when I said period? I should have capitalized it!

thanks dude.

I'm just getting the message out, maybe some new fans don't know how good James Harden is and didn't realize he's the best player on the team!

4. mike_lu

mike_lu Member

Don't judge others based on your intelligence

5. tinman

Supporting Member

My post has a picture of a white guy and a black guy smiling together in harmony.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sssqBjaTzOU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

6. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

Again wirth the unwarranted racist talk. So anyone who calls out overzealous LOF's is racist?

7. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

23 posts, probably all defending Lin or LOF...get over it lol nobody here hates Lin, just the blind homers that take offense to any type of criticism we might give towards Lin.

8. Linsanity 2.0

Linsanity 2.0 Member

And the his racist comments, insulting statements like "dancing mad like they ate some stinky tofu during a gangdam style dance a thon." Is this really acceptable behavior around here? Are we allowed to just make hateful statements based on race on this site. Worst thing is, he thinks he's not racist, as he goes ahead and bashes on one particular players fans (the Asian one), and makes racially charged insults. Is this acceptable on Clutchfans?

9. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

lol dude theres alot of asians on this site but they learn to suck it up and not get mad over some old dude posting stupid sentences on his computer... unfortunately you got mad... just ignore people if you cant handle other people that might have different opinions.

10. Coban Hutton

Coban Hutton Member

This is racist baiting.

This whole thread is baiting.

11. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

Lin has the most touchy fanbase ever.

1 person likes this.
  12. tinman

Supporting Member

dude, I know I give grief to the Tracy McGrady fans, but they are all over the world and of many different races.

13. Linsanity 2.0

Linsanity 2.0 Member

Trust me, I'm not mad. I just call a spade a spade. I can see racism when I see it, and I prefer not to ignore it. You can choose to laugh it off, or just pretend it's just in good humor, but people do get offended, and it's just not cool. We're here to talk about basketball, not to throw out racially hateful statements. This isn't the comments section of ESPN, but it seems like tinman's trolling is getting it to that point. You guys here to talk basketball? Or spew hatred? Tinman has already decided to spew hate, are other jumping on this wagon as well?

14. Linsanity 2.0

Linsanity 2.0 Member

This.

Tinman is trying to start fights with Lin fans. It's very obvious, and again, why?

15. tinman

Supporting Member

This is pretty simple, I don't know why all these newbie members are dancing mad like they ate some habanero peppers during a two step dance a thon.

This is pretty simple, I don't know why all these newbie members are dancing mad like they ate some burger king during a michael jackson dance a thon.

This is pretty simple, I don't know why all these newbie members are dancing mad like they ate some Kielbasa during a polka dance a thon.

16. tinman

Supporting Member

No.

What is obvious is...
    James Harden is the best player on the Rockets period.

17. Snoopy51

Snoopy51 Member

18. Linsanity 2.0

Linsanity 2.0 Member

This is acceptable?

19. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

no youre reaching on the whole racism part

just go to sleep before you bust a blood vessel lol you are definitely trying way too hard to make tinman look like the devil

20. Coban Hutton

Coban Hutton Member

Maybe because butt-hurt Knicks trolls pretending to be over the top Lin fans drove him over the edge.

(And yes, I've seen people admitting to this kind of trolling on Knicks boards.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.