1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden is gonna get screwed over again in MVP Voting

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by HardenTime, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

[​IMG]

BigMaloe, Pen15clubber and Rodman23 like this.
  2. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Kevin McFail is one salty, bitter loser. Dude just can't get over the fact that he was a lousy, garbage coach and rightfully got fired. He should be thankful Maury not only made the mistake of hiring this fool but also extended him. Thankfully Le$ intervened and let go of his sorry ass. No team wants to hire him despite him openly pleading for any coaching gig

He is envious that the Rockets, Harden and Mike AntoniO are playing at a much higher level and actually have a system in place as oppssed to the "clap clap" "play harder" garbage system

I disliked this fool right from the beginning for his incompetence and that's why called for his firing. He is empty words and filled with hate. I laugh at all the low IQ fools who were defending this guy = larsv8, klutchqt, jordannn, justyankee, dmoneygangbang, newlin etc etc

LOLOL

3. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

MVP be damned. Get Harden's wrist healthy.

DonKnock likes this.
  4. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Harden and Bev's comments backfire hard.

Media will clown Harden if he were to rest at this point after those comments, even though that's obviously what he needs.

BigShasta likes this.
  5. Mr Chuck Norris

Harden got a triple double with a broken freakin wrist

6. mrm32

mrm32 Member

Rest vs. sitting out hurt are two completely different issues.

Pen15clubber likes this.
  7. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Westbrook's triple doubles are the only ones that matter, though.

BigMaloe likes this.
  8. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

This triple double won't even be mentioned because it was during a loss. Forget that Westbrook has looked like a D-League player against the Warriors, and that Harden played with only one hand.

Oh, and **** Kevin McHale. Salty old b*stard.

Pen15clubber likes this.
  9. Lightsnowaction

Need to stop worrying about the MVP award and playing all 82 and start resting and getting 100% to be ready the real season: Playoffs.

10. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

If triple Doubles is all that matters, they better point out that Harden got a triple double and did everything he could to keep the game close. If not it would have been a blowout. You see.....the same things they say about WB

Pen15clubber likes this.
  11. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

You forget that only Westbrook's triple doubles matter.

12. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

no they won't because he is injured

13. Bo6

Bo6 Member

[​IMG]

how i imagine ftwrocketsftw irl

BigMaloe and DonKnock like this.
  14. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Um....I agree with you on McHale's incompetence, and I guess it is above McHale to back the player who saved his a** every night, given that McHale's game plan was, "Harden will win it for us," backed up by Plan B, "Harden will save us," followed closely by, "I've got a fever....and the prescription...is more Harden ISO!"

But it was Les who extended McHale's contract. Didn't really consult "Maury" (although it's Morey's job to take the blame as well as the occasional credit). Les didn't want McHale "to become a free agent." Much to our dismay.

BigShasta likes this.
  15. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

I was redcarded by @Clutch for letting McHale and his wife have it when he was fired. I can't stand either of them, both ungrateful scumbags. I've been vindicated!

FTW Rockets FTW likes this.
  16. split41

split41 Member

Total agree with all McHale sentiments, but credit where credit is due, it was Les that pushed for D'antoni. Morey's view was that coaching has minimal impact, which I don't believe to be true. One only must point to the warriors and spurs or, even, the celtics that good coaching has a significant positive impact.

17. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

18. onreego

onreego Member

This is pretty hilarious. .46 sec mark "As we watch Russ, Giannis and, Lebron fill the stat sheet"

James left out in a video post about a Houston Rocket.

BigMaloe, DonKnock and Pen15clubber like this.
  19. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Yes, Les did push for D'Antoni, you're right. He did remove some of the stench of re-upping McHale, even if he had to waste a lot of money to do so.

Your point on Morey and coaching is a good one. I don't know when he's serious or when he's reaching way up his culo to throw something at the media. But hiring McHale in the first place probably was more of a Morey move, and does point to the "coaching not so important" attitude, given that McHale at the original job interview probably said, "Jack three pointers and layups? Whatever, sure. How much is the salary? OK, you'll tell my agent."

Whereas other candidates probably pushed back a bit: "Well, you still need the mid-range game----" Morey: "Thanks for coming in, we'll let you know."

Now we have a much better coach and better personnel to give Morey his dream.

split41 likes this.
  20. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

It's not numerically possible for them to share it. This is an ESPN narrative. Someone will win, and it should be Beard

FTW Rockets FTW likes this.