1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

" James Harden Is Better Than KD and Lebron. Period!" -Rob

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by macan, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I thought OP Title meant Pelinka.

2. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

Am actually more interested in seeing if Jennings is wearing lebron socks :rolleyes:

3. solid

solid Contributing Member

KD used to be my favorite NBA player. That was before he copped an attitude and became "b****y." Regardless, he is still IMO the best player in basketball. Harden has a unique skill set. I have never seen anyone like him and I have seen many of the greats play. He is a phenom. He doesn't seem that fast, that skilled, that good a shooter, but he is like a machine, just keeps exceeding at all aspects of the game. Nobody has ever mastered the nuances of the game like him. But remember, he has disappeared several times in the playoffs.

4. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

Harden's team need to install a pundit that champions him on a big show like Lebron's people did with Shannon. Just hire someone.

5. YallMean

YallMean Member

No one is putting down Wes. Just saying it’s not that impressive. Sustaining 30+ for 30 games to win is impressive. He is not even playing well in those games. For example, that game against us, if PG didn’t play well, they would be dead in the water. They actually won despite him bricking late in the game (he did score the last wide open lay up)

6. nemac

nemac Member

Not easy at all. First need Adams to buy in and leave rebounds for him.

7. nemac

nemac Member

Thought experiment. Would you rather have 10,10,10 or 36,7,8 ?

8. YallMean

YallMean Member

The later. Those numbers show he is helping the team to win big time. The 10/10/10 doesn’t tell me how he got there and whether he helped his team win.