1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden is a haircut now

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by SidDaKid, Nov 5, 2012.

1. mylilpony

mylilpony Member

did that grandma that did the restoration of christ cut your hair?

2. Relentless

Relentless Member

I went to the game Saturday and I seen this guy. My buddy that came along to the game with me knows the guy from Denver Harbor.

3. magnetik

magnetik Contributing Member

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  4. Yao4REAL

Yao4REAL Member

He should shake away the front part...it doesn't look good.

5. D12Eminem

D12Eminem Member

Just my guess...since she's a Red Rowdy, and apparently an "Intern"...that she is in promotion and marketing within the org. Just my .02 cents....

00Rocketgirl is a cool chick it seems though. I think she's part of the org.
    and yes she POSTED THIS FIRST....

6. LC Rox Fan

LC Rox Fan Member

Well at least the teeth look right

7. bluffkin

bluffkin Member

Too fat!

8. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

It looks more like Clint Dempsey to me.

9. Lurch

Lurch Live Wilder.

I seriously doubt he has one.

10. 00rocketgirl

00rocketgirl Contributing Member

"Intern". Yeah, make sure to not leave out the quotation marks. It's part of the job title.

You completely misused the term .02 cents. First because ".02 cents" actually equals $0.0002, second, because you made a guess, not an opinion & you guessed wrong.
    I work in corporate & have nothing to do with promotions and marketing. Anything Rockets creative wise you see me post online I do outside of the organization. It's the same ol' stuff I was doing before being an intern on my twitter account. At the moment, I'm not even really a Red Rowdy since I work during the games.
    When you pair the word apparently with quotations around intern are you doubtful that I really am one?

"I think she's part of the org."
    someone's been doing some detective work :rolleyes:

Back story to the photo:

I saw this on the guy's facebook page. He's a Rowdy friend of mine, and yes, he is married. After remembering Matt Bonner haircut, I knew this could be HUGE. I uploaded it to instagram, lightened the photo up, and tried to spread it to a couple people on twitter who might be able to help it get out there. I think Clutch actually helped get it on the radar when he retweeted it with a comment. Then that got retweeted with comments by some well known NBA bloggers, and my guess is that it landed in the lap of the @espn twitter account that way. They tweeted my same instagram URL, just without a photo credit shout out. I didn't even know it had been posted on the ESPN twitter account until about 35 minutes later when someone told me to look. It also got uploaded to the ESPN facebook page.

It's been written about by a handful of bloggers the last couple days, most who know absolutely nothing other than it was a Red Rowdy in the photo, some don't even mention that. Although a couple offer a few words of entertainment, most just fabricate a bunch of nonsense to fill in around what everyone actually clicked their link to see- the picture.

1 person likes this.
  11. Biggie_B

Biggie_B New Member

At least he got the teeth right

12. Classic

Classic Member

Making Yahoo. Nice. My .02 dollars anyway.

13. josephnicks

josephnicks Member

he should have let his hair grow long for the beard...

i remember seeing a michael jackson haircut that had all different mikes on it.. thriller mike the dude had a jerry curl, little mike the guy grew out an afro, and white mike has that part of his hair pressed..

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EtjJChhwBmo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

14. acsorelle4

acsorelle4 Member