1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden has accepted his role as team leader

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by topfive, Jan 6, 2017.

1. photojoe

photojoe Member

He played seven and a half minutes, shot the ball one time and missed.

Patience likes this.
  2. topfive

topfive CF OG

Forgot all about that! That 0.0 points he averaged finally got the Spurs over their hump. Tim Duncan owes that ring to T-Mac. :rolleyes:

3. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

The strangest thing to me about tmac is that he became a shell of himself over night.

One season he was balling avg 24 ppg then the very next season he could barely run up the court and was like 12-15ppg and that was it. Even when he went to other teams he was awful.

Usually players gradually get worse but mac was an allstar and then boarderline 7-8th man in a rotation in one year.

I actually like mac he still sees himself as a rocket. But his career is so weird he's prob going to the hof because of the numbers but if he was in baseball or football with his type of career he would prob not be a hof player.

Maybe baseball being his true passion is why he didn't get more out of his otherworldly talents. He could have been one of the 15 best players off all time but he was missing the it factor he had everything else.

Harden has that it factor he's a winner and been a winner his whole
    Life. And as much talent as mac had he never made his teammates better like harden does. He also never had a team playing at this level.

We're very lucky to have harden he's the whole package and one of the best players to play the game of basketball. It's great that people are starting to take notice.

4. topfive's_gf

topfive's_gf Member

Don't call my man an idiot. Only I can do that.

topfive likes this.
  5. topfive

topfive CF OG

So true.