1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden has 14 assisted field goals in 9 postseason games

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by _RTM_, May 11, 2015.

1. NBAandNFLFan

NBAandNFLFan Member

2. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

So you think Dwight's been our best player? Not that it matters but I'm officially off the Howard bandwagon in terms of him being the 2nd best player on a championship team I don't want to get rid of him just want him in that 3rd option deandre Jordan roll, he'd be a lot better than him too. We need a guy who can take his man one on one and make the other team pay for doubling and shadowing harden. If say kyrie Irving were opposite side of harden with Dwight down low our offense would run much smoother. At the end of the day Morey failed us this year in not getting the proper team for the H&H boys.

With that said we're are all the cuts and back screens when hardens up top in triple threat. It's like the whole team not just harden only knows how to move when they catch the ball.... Even Memphis cuts to the hoop and gets easy buckets what's are problem? I wouldn't call the clippers defense any better than GSW and we have better athletes than Memphis. Theirs no excuse that on coaching or offense really is too predictable they just wait for harden to bail them out.

3. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

That's regular season I think because westbrook is in the top 10 and he didn't make the playoffs.

4. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

Further solidifies the argument that you can't truly judge Harden until he's playing for a real coach in the Playoffs who can make things easier for him.

He's doomed under McHale - I hope he realises this.

5. likestohypeguy

& when the ball's not in his hands, it's not like he's just sitting around outside the 3pt line either. He's constantly in motion, making cuts & working hard to find open space, just that no one ever gets it to him.

6. LRh

LRh Member

Pretty much

7. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

I like Harden, but he's a lot like Tracy in that he doesn't play well off the ball. He's better at attacking the rim consistently, but he relies so much on the line that when he doesnt get his game isnt the same. I've watched too many times where someone gets the defensive rebound and he goes back to the ball vs filling the lane.

Personally, i see the same thing as I did last year when matthews attacked him on the other end. Everyone Harden is guarding is attacking him and he's not responding well.

8. jamphus

jamphus Member

Harden is "THE" PG of this team.
    PG tends to get little to none assisted points, especially ball-hog players like Harden.

9. Asian Sensation

10. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Sounds familiar. Where did I hear that? Hmm... some fans of a certain player loved to use that argument...

11. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

Harden deserved criticism for his ****ty shooting last year, this year blaming him is like blaming Dwight last year. He'd have needed to score 40 points on 100% shooting to win the last 2 games.