1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden got into an argument with a reporter after his media session

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Rockets25

Rockets25 Member

Can't be fun for him to talk to reporters after the way he's played. Get the "reporter" out of the locker room. Was it Wexler or Clanton?

2. highlander3128

With the way it goes. I'll make Howard the focus point of the team. Surrounds him with shooters and playmakers. Harden can come off the bench to play his iso ball.

3. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Fran Blinebury...btw since Clutch wont say it

4. aurocketfan

aurocketfan Member

James is spoiled and thinks he's da king.

5. makio9

makio9 Member

And you didn't tape it? I need to hear it...for laughs...we desperately need laughs right now

6. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

He just needs to play. He already called out Mchale by saying he was off rhythm because he had almost a week off before game one...

7. Mr. Space City

isn't this really the first time harden has really faced any real criticism as a rocket from the media?

now he isn't the media darling and he can't the heat? :confused:

8. Mr. Space City

fixed*

9. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Well I guess him giving a damn about something is an improvement.

10. DieHard Rocket

DieHard Rocket Contributing Member

Yeah, the defense honestly did not seem like as much of a problem tonight. Contained Lillard and contested LMA down the stretch enough to cool him off. Asik and Dwight were great in the paint. We were just lost on offense because the go-to guy that we've relied on has gone ice cold. This has to be something mental for him. He's got no confidence.

11. TheresTheDagger

Looked calm and professional post game answering questions from other reporters. Apparently Blineberry was badgering Harden about his shooting....like asked the question 3 times....and James got fed up with it.

Understandable given how the game just went. Fran B. is an @ss.

12. Joe-House

Joe-House Rookie

13. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

How do you know?

Nvm I found it

14. Joe-House

Joe-House Rookie

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>James Harden for into a post game debate with Fran Blinebury after his media session. Not sure if I've ever seen that before</p>&mdash; Mike Meltser (@MikeMeltser) <a href="https://twitter.com/MikeMeltser/statuses/459197601397485568">April 24, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

15. jsonic6

jsonic6 Contributing Member

He's seriously just said he's not worried about his offense and blames the teams defense? The fk? Harden, you really rub me the wrong way tonight. The way I see it it was you who lost us the damn game, AGAIN!

16. bratna8

bratna8 Member

Did he flop while answering the questions? Or did he go hard back at him without flopping?

17. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

Well, as long as Haren didn't say "DON'T TALK TO ME, ALRIGHT?! KNOCK IT OFF!"

18. Joe-House

Joe-House Rookie

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Debate was over Harden's shooting. Said his first 2 games are just basketball. Fran pointed out it's a big stage, All-NBA don't shoot 28%</p>&mdash; Mike Meltser (@MikeMeltser) <a href="https://twitter.com/MikeMeltser/statuses/459199803583262720">April 24, 2014</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Then it got somewhat agitated on both sides. Harden asked where Blinebury worked, called him a &quot;weirdo.&quot; Rockets PR had to calm him down</p>&mdash; Mike Meltser (@MikeMeltser) <a href="https://twitter.com/MikeMeltser/statuses/459200039303143424">April 24, 2014</a></blockquote>

19. Rox_Mayhem

Rox_Mayhem Member

He is frustrated I get it. He needs to take this and use it as motivation. Yeah we're down 0-2 ,but it's done!! Nothing we can to go back and change it. There is something we can do about the next 2 games in Portland and that's back our home court!

20. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Want to see video or the audio