1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden given 89 Overall Rating on 2k14

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by True Rocket, Sep 15, 2013.

?

James Harden 2k14 rating should be..

1. 92 Overall or higher

126 vote(s)
    32.0%
  2. 91 Overall

94 vote(s)
    23.9%
  3. 90 Overall

79 vote(s)
    20.1%
  4. 89 Overall

69 vote(s)
    17.5%
  5. Less then 89 Overall

26 vote(s)
    6.6%
  1. gengar

gengar Member

Funny how most of the people who voted 90~92 for Harden aren't posting on this thread...even tho 75% voted like that, most of the comments on this thread are agreeing with his 89%

2. madbomber

madbomber Rox4Life! #FreeJVG

Just a heads up ....Jeremy Lin is confirmed as 76 for rating in 2k14 . +1 from 2k13 release last year.

3. NotChandlerParsons

I voted that cause I'm a homer through and through. No real justification :p

4. madbomber

madbomber Rox4Life! #FreeJVG

I agree and voted for James Harden at 89 . His defense keeps his rating down a little.

5. PatBeverleyFan

I wonder what Beverley gets and if they gonna use his real face now lol

6. rokit

rokit Member

he was 77 at the start of the last season?

7. Rock3t Man

Rock3t Man Contributing Member

Harden is rated accurately. He is a very good player, but by no means is he a game changer yet. I think, like everyone else, this is the year he changes that. How he will accomplish that with Howard, I'm not quite sure.

Regardless I would rather have all 89's on my team and win a championship. I'm tired of worrying about the star player getting recognition or if hes being rated accurately in a game. It's about winning a ring.

8. RedDynasty

RedDynasty Member

Uhh, what?

He is a game-changer. What are you talking about? He averaged 25 points a game and dominated most games.

9. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Why do we care about what some nerds who make video games think?

DD

1 person likes this.
  10. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Exactly.... these are the same nerds that year after year gave Terrence Williams super human powers in that video game. Its also the same game where Michael Beasley always starts and drops 30+ on me every time I play it.

Obviously they take liberties to interpret players abilities the way they want to see it.

11. emcitymisfit

emcitymisfit Member

Reminds me of how amazing Steve Kerr and Brent Price were in the 90s Live games.

12. gengar

gengar Member

Lol someone gave me a rep-comment for this post, look here:
    keep hating on Mchale, Harden, and Bev all cuz of Lin, LOF. U think we don't read all of your hater posts, meanwhile u call everyone else of haters? Until u stop bashing on lin's behalf, ur jus anothr hypocrite. We remember what u say here.

Few things to say:
    1. If you're going to try to insult me, at least man up and admit who you are. No balls to say it to my face and call me a LOF when I clearly said I'm a fan of other players.

2. I dont "hate", I call out flaws in every player on this team, INCLUDING Lin. If you check my match history, I have called out Lin for his poor handles and his inconsistency. Just like I call out Bev for the 0 point / 0 assist game, Harden for his no defense + last minute - pass with 1 sec shot clock left, Mchale for his questionable calls / time-outs / publically calling out a player in interview

As I said, posters like you are incredibly toxic to this community; a person becomes a fan to a team usually because of a certain player, there's no reason to bash a person just because he came here because of Lin, as long as he supports other players on the team.

There's probably a reason why you hide your identity; because you know your xenophobia will get shunned on clutch fans, even by veteran posters here who don't like Lin. With that being said, keep being a classy douche and remain toxic...eventually a person with ban powers will notice it in the future and you'll get what you deserve

13. FanOnGessner

FanOnGessner Member

I do custom ratings anyways. So he'll be a 93 :)

14. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Lin is still on the Rockets roster? Crap... I'll trade him away in my 2K14.

15. threedaybean

threedaybean Member

The beard is higher than 89... maybe without his beard but with it hes higher

16. threedaybean

threedaybean Member

Come on even if he was still in okc he still should be rated atleast 90

17. Swag

Swag Member

18. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

Even though he hasn't played in the NBA im kinda surprised Sergio Llull has a higher rating then Lin

19. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

Don't you make video games? Or is that virtual space reality community thingy something else not of your doing?

20. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member