1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden body

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Stormy1234, Aug 13, 2017.

1. apollo33

apollo33 Member

I think if Harden did MMA, he would be a heavyweight champ

2. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

You gotta clean up down there, bro. Full bare shave? Meh, I don't know about that, but you gotta keep it clean and neat. Don't be a ****ing wildass beast.

3. RockWest

RockWest Contributing Member

You failed to explain how shaving chest bare makes one more manly. IMO it doesn't make you more manly or less.

SirIvyLeague likes this.
  4. Nook

Nook Member

Maybe if she wants her nails done.

5. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Bragging about body on a 99% male forum and posting pics

yeah dude must be the grindr type LOL

6. Nook

Nook Member

You look a little chunky there.

7. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Let's arrange it bro. You, me, and your wife. I'll **** her so hard she'll forget about you. Make you the cuck you are, you bloated frog.

8. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

don't talk **** unless you can put up.

and i am the tinder type, you're game can't touch mine on it. if you think it can put up your matches too, guarantee you i'd wipe the floor and the windows with your dumb**** face.

9. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

And that's where I originally misspoke, it doesn't make you or more less. You're right.

What's wrong is assuming shaving= gay. It ain't. Girls(depending on age group) prefer it.

10. Nook

Nook Member

She isn't into chicks so no chance. Bloated frog? I don't think frogs have chest hair.

11. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Put up or shut up bro.

12. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

yeah he is getting all defensive

It's ok to be gay. they have sites for you too and this is progressive America LOL

13. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

lol, you probably look like ****. I'm dead serious, when I'm back in Houston(if you are there), let's arrange it. I'm saying this being vested into it, I ain't talking **** without backing it up.

If you talk **** without backing it up, you're useless. Worthless. Pathetic. Just a fat ****ing loser typing aggressively on their computer. You see what I look like, I put myself out there. Either back up your **** talking or get stepping ugly.

14. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Brah, don't even start with me. You are probably the most helpless poster on here besides that basketballaholic guy. I'll let your **** slide, just cause I pity you.

Even you want to keep engaging and ****, show me what you've got with it and I'll show you. Straight from my tinder screen, my texts, etc. right to you. Guarantee to you, you cannot compete.

15. Nook

Nook Member

You got the Hacksaw Jim Dugan stomach and chest in that picture... stop embarrassing yourself and take that twink picture down. There are a bunch of grown ass men in here; we don't want to see some 12 year old with a flappy chest.

16. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

I have a 30 inch waist, bro. lol 12 year old with a flappy chest. Love to see who this tough guy is here talking behind the screen. At least, I put up.

You need to shutup unless you do.

17. Nook

Nook Member

Constantly asking grown men to send him pictures of their bare chests... this site isn't like that, there is Craigslist and grinder for that.

18. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

You're the one engaging in the conversation with me and talking **** about my body. Ain't nobody asking you to do that, just telling you if you're tough, so alpha, so masculine, so great at life...let's see what you got brah. Probably too scared to, cause you know I'd **** your wife hard.

19. Nook

Nook Member

Stop private messaging me.

I don't want to have sex with you and I don't appreciate you trolling a basketball forum looking for male partners.

20. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

lol i ain't messaging you, now you're just trying to play it off. i'll give someone my password to log in and check what it. how about you do the same and we see whose lying?

seriously, gtfo. jealous cuck. talk so tough, let's get your wife and I together, see whose the smack talker and who backs it up.