1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden and PJ Tucker playing in Drew League

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Stormy1234, Jul 29, 2018.

1. H-Town Melo

H-Town Melo Member

This is around the time guys start to pick things back up. August is huge for personal development physically then September you get with teammates and start playing together before camp.

I know BlackOps start soon, can't wait for the videos.

2. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

Someone tell Jim to take it easy man, and ******* that hit with Montrezel...:eek::eek: I guess those extra pounds came in handy

3. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

4. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

Stormy1234 likes this.
  5. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

Few pounds of RAW MUSCLE.

rammo likes this.
  6. bmelo

bmelo Member

I was watching some Drew League clips and that blonde homie of Game is always barking and everyone is always scared of him. But when he approached Prince Thickness and PJ went chest to chest with him while doing his best medelin-cartel facial impressions he got scaaaaaaaaared and was trying hard to still look tough. Man Tucker must be a bully if some ghetto thugs are getting scared of him

7. bmelo

bmelo Member

just realized it's marcus smart lol

8. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

Hope this team has learned a lesson about fatigue and our vets take it easy the 1st quarter of the season both in minutes and effort. Don't care about personal accolades or 1st seed anymore.

Harden needs to keep playing summers so he's in decent enough shape by training camp to then turn up his fitness routine at training camp. Doing that is part of what has made him one of the best players in the world. I'm not into the idea of not playing all summer and then going 100 from training camp till playoffs only to run out of gas. Working out in the gym only isn't the same as keeping your rhythm.

I also hope we rest Harden about 10 times this season so we don't end up with a Dwayne Wade situation. The number of times you go to the line in your career appears to correlate very inversely with longevity. Harden has been going to the line 10 times a game for 6 years now, we need to watch it.

9. J.R.

J.R. Member

D-rock likes this.