1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden Allstar interview with Kristen Ledlow

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Stormy1234, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

LOL. So many people in life can't admit mistakes. It's extra weak/funny when it's a man.

2. amaru

amaru Member

Dirk DEFINITELY upgraded with his wife.

naldodiaz likes this.
  3. BasketballMind

BasketballMind Contributing Member

All you're doing is exposing yourself as the ****ed individual you are. What's extra weak is you're taking jabs at me and I've done nothing to you. This is a reflection of how you feel about yourself. What's extra funny is I'm the only black man besides Travis Scott who was awarded the key to Missouri City (3 years before him) and that has large part to due with my character (as a man) and the love I have for even people like you.

I don't come here to be negative. I dont always type "lol" cause im not fake and I'm not going to type it if I'm not laughing out loud for real for real. I've been on TV multiple times because of my personality. I have a big since of humor. Smile b****. Stop being negative.

And check out my poem "From Prayers to Praises" on Youtube. I'm a man who admits and OWNS UP to his mistakes, you're not even pointing out a mistake, you're asking questions that again I say, doesn't make any sense. You're trying to win this fake ass battle in a chat room because you can't win in life. Your sensitive ass had the nerve to call another man weak. LOL!

Like, comment and share my video please sir. I'm up working out and getting my day started. Your insecure ass is probably sleep. Good night and have a great day.

#43 BasketballMind, Feb 19, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
  4. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

She posts a lot of rockets interviews in her IG.... Thirsty?

Too soon?

5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

[​IMG]

The King cometh and taketh.

#45 daywalker02, Feb 19, 2019
  6. Houstunna

Supporting Member

1) Poster says (twice) he won’t respond..... then responds (twice)
    2) Poster chastises another poster for “trying to win in a chat room”.... then gives his life story to win

LOL.. You must’ve been in the Mayor’s pants getting that key because you seem a hypocrite.

I called your *ACTIONS* weak/funny.. not *YOU* personally. Read un-insecurely next time.

You definitely meant athletes get the best-lookers. I'm saying, even if only the best holler'd, your opinion is still dumb.

You're also naive if you believe Ledlow couldn't hook-up with 90% of available players.

#46 Houstunna, Feb 19, 2019
  7. Houstunna

Supporting Member

My bad for allowing this thread to detour so badly. I don't always express my thoughts clearest.. then, posters respond accordingly.

Respect to @BasketballMind for his success. Black too... Big props.

Trust too.. Houstunna is NEITHER lazy OR fat. Hustle Game tremendous.

Just speaking on a Credit Card Level.. I currently have 4 cards with $72k Limit with a $3k total balance.... <5% of citizens do that limit/ratio. Limits haven't always been that high (obviously) but I've paid <$250 total Interest in 20 years of all cards. I basically use it for free 30-day loan because I pay the balance every statement. Credit cards *lose* money messing with me due to points rewards..... then again, the Federal Reserve gives banks free money, so maybe they don't lose.

LOL....Best believe.... Despite Houstunna's flaws.. money will NEVER be one. Can't nobody talk about paper like me om these boards.

8. BasketballMind

BasketballMind Contributing Member

And you're in still in my pants. If you knew my life story you'd know why I was awarded the key and that I don't kiss ass. I can show emails I've sent to the previous mayor who awarded me the key demanding certain changes be made within the city. We were far from buddy buddy, and I was still awarded the key. Thank you for the "props."

You're still going off about things you "know" I meant to say and you're wrong. I was talking about LUST. Other posters responded to me saying she's someone you can fall in love with cause of her personality, etc. That had nothing to do with what I was talking about. I was responding to a poster who said he feels like Harden and most of the other NBA players want to **** her. I just didn't @ this poster. I was disagreeing with how "hot" posters think she is (which is my opinion) and said why would Harden and other players lust after her (the way posters here are insinuating) when there are better looking women who come after them on a daily basis? Or something of that sort.

I don't have time to go back and read exactly what I said, but that's what I meant. Period. If you're still lost and need me to go into more detail; she is a reporter/journalist. Her job is to be cool, etc, and that is a lawsuit wating to happen taking a chance on flirting or making sexual advances towards her. Why go through that trouble when women who look just as good or better constantly come after them on a daily basis? This is what I meant. These players don't have to contain themselves while being interviewed by this woman. They don't have to or need to. Damn. And I'm not saying less attractive women don't have a chance with NBA players. Sir I have friends in the NBA.

I would not say or mean that athletes get the best looking women. Or that the best looking women only go after athletes. Because I'm not an athlete and I've dated better looking women than some athletes. I've seen dimes who only like overweight dudes. I've seen dimes who are with men because of their sense of humor. Thats why I keep telling you what you're saying doesn't make sense. You're not talking to a child, and for a long time I traveled and helped/counseled many couples.

Congratulations on your high credit limit. You have enough to invest if you aren't already, so hopefully you're taking the necessary steps to create multiple streams of (residual) income and building wealth for yourself and your family. If you're looking for a great soon to be multi million dollar business to invest in holla at me. I know someone with a great, recession proof business looking for a business partner.

#48 BasketballMind, Feb 20, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
    Houstunna likes this.