1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden 2015.01.15 vs Thunder - 31 Pts, 10 Assists, 9 Rebs

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by KiLLiN, Jan 16, 2015.

1. KiLLiN

KiLLiN Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/x2c66v1WxCw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

7 people like this.
  2. JusBleezy

JusBleezy Contributing Member

Superb, sir. Superb. Thanks for the upload!

3. HouStu_Rocket

HouStu_Rocket Member

MVP, right? Like...it's undisputed

4. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

What I like about Harden's game, utmost, is it's not even close to being dependent on his athleticism. He's got the foot work and fade away jumpers and also has a back to the basket post game long before he reach the pinnacle of his prime. Jordan, Kobe and Lebron all develop these aspects well past the pinnacle of their primes.

5. Mr Chuck Norris

I'm glad he included him breaking Westbrook ankles even though he missed the shot. I was screaming out loud when he crossed him.

6. Alvin Choo

Alvin Choo Member

Those 3s are like FTs to Harden

7. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

We all know what Durant was thinking when Harden crossed him up and hit it in his face. "Presti man!!? WTF?!"

I wonder if games like this where Harden just dominates their entire team Durant just stews about it after the game.

8. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

Sam Presti might have traded the best player of the 3, Hardens not getting enough praise for his season so far and his efficiency is climbing back to heights he's never reached before as a rocket. Like seriously this guy is playing at a top 5 player of all time goat the last 20 or so games. He's scoring 30 7 and 6 on 50% shooting.

Only MJ and lebron have been this good, flame me all you want but I said harden was the 3rd best player in the league after last season. Most people thought I was crazy. I predicted 27 7 and 6 and he's their. This guy is a goat and he's going to have a statue outside toyota one day.

I can't miss a game because I'm watching some of the best basketball I have ever seen in my life and I have watched more Basketball than I should lol. This guy is special enjoy houston.

9. ilovehtownbb

ilovehtownbb Member

I agree everything you just said:) BTW Harden's handle just sick

10. Normalus

Normalus Member

You the real real MVP, Mr. Harden
    [​IMG]

11. Koperboy

Koperboy Member

Imagine if instead of trading Harden, Presti traded Westbrook for a couple of really solid players/bench, amnestied Perkins and maxed out Harden. Oh, and fired Brooks to bring in a competent coach of course.

One of OKC's pro-trade reasons were Harden wouldn't reach his potential. Well, he would without Westbrook.

12. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

I was elated when Harden hit that 3 pointer in Durant's face. Marv Albert gave a lot of credit to the beard. I was happy to see that.

13. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

Clearly a fake video.

We all know Harden does nothing but stumble into defenders, looking for foul calls. Right?

1 person likes this.
  14. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

great vid, thanks, and tremendous game.

the lighting on the broadcast looked odd to me last night, perhaps because i was watching it via the regular network feed, rather than the NBA app on Apple TV.

but i felt like it was very "cool", and had an "HD Video" tone to it, almost too realistic (less film like). i found it a bit disconcerting.

15. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Looks like an And1 tape sometimes, the way he's playing ISO and putting moves together. Love the attitude.

16. KiLLiN

KiLLiN Member

Those ariza 3s though. :X

17. Zbed

Zbed Member

Durant and Westbrook looked pissed after the game lol I was loving their responses in interviews

18. split41

split41 Member

It's so awesome having someone this good on the team! See how he was taking it to westbrook - dancing all over him

19. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

He stunts hard with that crossover.

His shooting percentages are rising too.

.450 FG
    .378 3PT

Scoring average up to 27.0

20. derp

derp Member

"Harden, we let you go with our title hopes and now you are the MVP :'( "