1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

JAMES FREAKIN HARDEN and eric gordon here in philippines! :D

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by latebloomer19, Jul 26, 2013.

1. latebloomer19

latebloomer19 Member

Saw james harden and eric gordon here in the phil! He was very nice and beardy! Pics later! What an experience!

2. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

James Harden, currently on a promotional tour in the Philippines, left adoring fans in utter dismay. Some filipino fans who won in a sponsored James Harden meet & greet contest are complaining about James' attitude towards them. Apparently, a member of the media accidentally spilled water on Harden's iphone during the meet and greet/autograph signing and James lost his temper and took it out on the fans who won the contest by ignoring them and claiming that Harden even took back the signatured basketballs that were supposed to be given to them as prizes.

Here's one of the contest winners tweeting about the unfortunate incident:

"@KFCPhilippines: CONGRATS @honasantino @akosipops @mikmik2k4 @jeanbuendia @yjbn21 and @JerrickRose18 for winning #KFCTweetandMeet DAY 5! Check your DM. ;)"

"@yjbn21: Thank you @KFCPhilippines Dream really do come true #JamesHardenInManila"

"@yjbn21: Supposedly my Best Day ever turns into Nightmare. I'm Disappointed #KFCTweetandMeet"

"@JoeySVillar: Someone in the interview area spilled water straight into James Harden's I-phone that soured his mood. Clumsy!"

"@yjbn21: @JoeySVillar Actually it turned the worst for us. We met james harden but his attitude is so soured at the meet & greet yesterday. #Worstday"

It looks like the fan just deleted his account as i'm currently copy/pasting his tweets but a member of the Philippine media confirmed about the phone incident.

3. ttdestroyer

ttdestroyer Member

wow.. how do you spill water on Harden's iPhone.

I mean.. you see him .. you see his phone.

*spill* dot dot dot

WOW.

4. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

5. GIGO

GIGO Member

clumsy clumsy...

I've rarely seen anything like that happen to any celebrity in any field.

6. cjtaylorpt

cjtaylorpt Member

Beardly Welcome, Harden.

7. ch0c0b0fr34k

ch0c0b0fr34k Member

I'd be pissed off too if someone spilled water on my iPhone in a country where legitimate iPhones probably cost more than they do here in the US.

8. Spark

Spark Rookie

wow super cool hope you enjoy it

9. fearless!

fearless! Member

Sorry, but Harden earns enough money to buy himself a million iPhones. Id be kinda mad too but u should be able to control your temper as a star and role model for many..Hope he makes it up somehow.

10. Houst0ne

Houst0ne Member

He's still human its not about how many he can buy I'd be mad too. He has all his contacts and other info in that phone. Its not like he's the president

11. luckytxn

luckytxn Member

Some great 'gentlemen' clubs there to help brighten his mood there.

12. roksoer

roksoer Member

funny how everyone's defending Harden for acting like a diva, if it was Cousins or Carmelo there'd be no stopping the hate wagon

13. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I hope he leaves today. First water then bullets. In The Philippines everyone has a gun and if not they make them.

14. couple of d's

couple of d's Member

Quick someone get the thread where Harden was a dick at cheesesteak factory. lol

15. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

NBA players are worshipped here. He looked fine today at the NBA 3X games, his official function here.

He'll be fine. Fans will be fine; they won't turn on him.

16. Karolik

Karolik Member

Sorry he's not a perfect role model like Jeremy Lin. He's human like everyone else and will make mistakes.

17. DwangBoy

DwangBoy Member

Lol, hypocrites a plenty

18. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Amazing! RT <a href="https://twitter.com/JessonLord">@JessonLord</a>: <a href="https://twitter.com/JHarden13">@JHarden13</a> how was your first day here in manila?</p>&mdash; James Harden (@JHarden13) <a href="https://twitter.com/JHarden13/statuses/360758372959662083">July 26, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Manila is behind me! I love the Philippines!!!!!! <a href="http://t.co/syB9tlMq8N">http://t.co/syB9tlMq8N</a></p>&mdash; James Harden (@JHarden13) <a href="https://twitter.com/JHarden13/statuses/360656306639605760">July 26, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

19. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Lulz, he took his ball and went home. I'd be pissssed if my phone broke overseas.

20. lakersuck

lakersuck Member

What are you talking about? Strip clubs here suck lol