1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jameis Winston arrested for shoplifting

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by bigtexxx, Apr 30, 2014.

1. jvu

jvu Member

Jameis Winston - a thief, a liar, a rapist.

BCS Championship winner and Heisman trophy winner

Got away with all there offenses

2. jvu

jvu Member

Three***

3. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

No he didn't. If he is still head and shoulders above the other prospects come draft time he will be fine. See Cam Newton. If Manziel were head and shoulders above the other QB's it would be the same for him as well.

4. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/FZIS2PkwnpM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. J.R.

J.R. Member

Video

<p><object id="flashObj" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,47,0" height="390" width="640"><param name="movie" value="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9?isSlim=1" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#FFFFFF" /><param name="flashVars" value="videoId=3568952726001&amp;playerID=2900180151001&amp;playerKey=AQ~~,AAAACbuWUEE~,crRIvEv_SdH_2nqS9bVqUbJLZn6k83Ly&amp;domain=embed&amp;dynamicStreaming=true" /><param name="base" value="http://admin.brightcove.com" /><param name="seamlesstabbing" value="false" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="swLiveConnect" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><embed src="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9?isSlim=1" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" flashvars="videoId=3568952726001&amp;playerID=2900180151001&amp;playerKey=AQ~~,AAAACbuWUEE~,crRIvEv_SdH_2nqS9bVqUbJLZn6k83Ly&amp;domain=embed&amp;dynamicStreaming=true" base="http://admin.brightcove.com" name="flashObj" seamlesstabbing="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" swliveconnect="true" allowscriptaccess="always" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash" height="390" width="640" /></object></p>

6. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

I know how I usually forget to pay for things that i'm holding in my hands right in front of myself.

7. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

He was in DEEP thought. Like Jack Handy deep.

8. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Especially after walking up and down what appears to be every aisle in the store.

9. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

To be fair, it is quite understandable how he'd forget to pay for it since it's hard for someone of his mental capacity to put one foot in front of the other and remember to breathe.

10. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

lol probably true.

"Are you crab? They said, ‘I’m crab if you crab.’ I said, ‘We crab, then.’”

11. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

interesting. 2 things that struck me as odd was that the guy in the seafood dept gave it right to him (as if he had ordered it / in cahoots with the seafood guy notice the other people waiting) also it was weird that they show the video of him coming in saying whats up to the register guy but dont show same angle on his way out going past registers.

I have been hearing that plenty of these guys have hookups at places like this ..unwritten rule kinda thing. It appears that might be the case here. I am no fan of the guy just viewing the video and that is my opinion of matter at hand. Ted johnson was on radio saying that he got hookups in college from restaurants and so on. I tend to lean towards that and the person that reported him wasn't in on the deal.

It's still stealing technically but I give the kid a break on this. It's not like he was hiding it under his shirt. Im sure he may have raped that girl or whatever else bad kid, but this time around on this issue.. not ready to blast him.

It will hurt his draft order possibly for all this kind of stuff.. but I can think of plenty worse than this like rape. That was covered up by the police there so who knows.

12. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

The infamy continues.

13. Nook

Nook Member

I don't think he goes #1 when it is all said and done.

I know there are already a number of scouts that don't think he is as good as some other QB's.

I don't know that a GM is going to trust his teams fortunes to THAT idiot.

14. bigtexxx

terrible logic. You just are cutting him a break because he's a star football player. Not fair

15. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

It should be Winston or Mariota. He's better than any quarterback in this draft and Bortles went third.

16. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

I'm cutting him a break because they are told they can. Many players are coming out saying the same thing about it being widespread. I didn't invent the practice. I'm not ready to give him a citizen of year award either. stop jocking me too btw.

Sorry this doesn't have anything to do with benghazi.

17. bigtexxx

a little defensive that somebody called our your poor logic?

Sorry brah

bottom line is that he should know right from wrong, and stealing is obviously wrong.

18. Nook

Nook Member

The QB class is better next year than this year... Winston may have gone #1 had he been eligible this year.... however next year he has Mariota, Petty and Hundley all are possible first picks.

There are concerns about Winston's mechanics, off the field issues and he will be without 4 of his top 6 targets.

19. Nook

Nook Member

If you are going to steal, then STEAL...... don't steal crappy crab legs from a second rate grocery store... have some damn pride.

20. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

uwotm8? Publix is awesome. Best deli subs by FAR of any grocery store I've ever been to.