1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Jail/Prison] Ever Been? If so, how long and why?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by countingcrow, Jan 15, 2008.

1. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

I spent 5 months in Folsom for a computer related thing.

2. mlwoo

mlwoo Contributing Member

"computer related thing"?

3. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It sounds much cooler if you say you were in Folsom because you 'shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.'

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/N5Ts4M3irWM&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/N5Ts4M3irWM&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

#43 Ottomaton, Jan 18, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2008
  4. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

ive thought i was going to jail more times than i can count, but ive actually only been arrested once. i spent about 12 hours in sutton county jail out in sonora, texas.

the guys behind bars w/ me were much nicer than the power tripping cops and $12,000/year jail guard - except that every one of them told me that if i took a nap one of the other guys would try to stick his ding-a-ling in my mouth. i had a pretty manly beard at the time and i was told it made my mouth look like a vagina.

the only reading materials they had were western romance novels, which probably didnt help curb my fellow inmates libido.

5. tulexan

tulexan Member

Are you Zero Cool?

6. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

They showed up one time to haul me down to the magistrate's for some kind of traffic ticket that I didn't heed. I had one kid in my arms and one on my leg; my wife was gone somewhere.

They made me promise to show up at a future court date or they were going to come back and arrest me. I went to court and the charges were dropped. I represented myself-- can't even remember the details -- I was sure of my innocense. That's why I had blown it off.

It was not a moving violation; it was some kind of registration/paperwork issue.

7. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

I have never been arrested, or even threatened with arrest, cuffed, never had to "spread 'em" nor put my hands in the air, on the car, or anything else for that matter.

8. countingcrow

countingcrow Contributing Member

Early nomination for post of the year. Funniest thing I've read in quite a while.

9. russian88

russian88 Contributing Member

Got a DWI back in 93' spent 12 days in Harris County. A Good lawyer kept me from having it on my record though.

10. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

All the real gangsters and drug kingpins on Clutchfans aren't replying because they want to keep a low profile. :D

11. Cesar^Geronimo

Forgot to register as a convicted sex offender again?

12. jiggadi

jiggadi Contributing Member

not proud of going to jail. I have been to harris county for 7 months all together. boot camp twice (adult). waste of precious time in my life. all though i stay in shape and have never been out of shape after my boot camp visits...

13. Kyakko

Kyakko Contributing Member

I spent a night in a holding cell for a dui with about 3 others there for the same reason.

14. Franchise3

Franchise3 Member

Vin?

I actually used to live by you in Cali though.

15. JD2010

JD2010 Member

been locked up at the Spring I.S.D police station a couple of times.
    Fighting, Truancy (got caught leaving the school parking lot in my friends car during 1st period), and possesion of mar1juana..

all stupid stuff.
    and yes my mom smacked the **** out of me each time :(

16. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Oh, crap!

Can you do that online?

17. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I spent a night at a drunk tank. While I was being processed some crazy metal head decided to piss on the floor so he could laugh at the guards who would clean it up. They also had video feeds of inmates there. Not sure why some slept naked in a dirty ass jail.

When I got inside the drunk tank, the floor was slightly rubberized and it had the infamous corner toilet with no lid. Some drunk fat Mexican tried to start **** with me, calling me chang and whatnot. Guards broke that up before anything happened. The metal head guy was also there. The people inside were mostly drunk talking about how bull**** cops were and how close they were to getting home. It felt like ages waiting to get my picture taken. By 5 in the morning, most fell asleep. It wasn't as scary as it was interesting. Just glad I didn't have to stay there longer or in a real jail.

18. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

Yeah, I worked at Intel. :D

19. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

Forgot? More like refused.... :D