1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

J.B Bickerstaff Post Game Press Conference (1st win)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RasaqBoi, Nov 18, 2015.

1. abaker28

abaker28 Member

Great post.
    I'm prepared to give JB some time.
    Thing about McHale that annoyed me the most was he just seemed so damn deflated and defeated. Like he'd given up. And if I can see that from the very little I see of him, surely the players noticed that being around him as much as they are.

2. Pass 1st shoot 2nd

Pass 1st shoot 2nd Contributing Member

I am down on this team. Coaches don't get stupid overnight.

3. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

I'm not saying that determines how successful a coach is. ..but players have to look at their coach for instructions and still have peripheral vision. The cameras also catch coaches making direct eye contact and speaking to players when the possession changes. I find it hard to believe that catching a glimpse of their coach would be unlikely or that it wouldn't move them some, to see their coach physically animated.