1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I've seen enough, Harden is the real problem

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by SamFisher, Apr 27, 2016.

1. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

You are such an idiot, I swear to god.

2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I love Harden on offense, but I think the TEAM would be better if he did less and played some Defense too.

But for that to happen we need a coach to demand more out of him.....he doesn't respect JBB, and you can see the Org has enabled him, this is what you get.

Do you hear of Popovich letting his players skip riding to the game on the team bus?

Hell we bought a ****ING RV for Royce White.

This team has zero backbone and leadership.

I just understand basketball about 50 levels higher than you - I know you will never get there......

DD

3. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

DD is right.

Pull the WOOL over your eyes but your hero has no plan other than to get his. Because the Org enabled him to.

smh.

DD

4. clos4life

clos4life Member

Agenda driven DD at his best.

Clearly, Harden is also guilty of ALL his teammates missing wide open shots too, huh? 15 FGAs in all in case you forgot. Only Harden was 6-8 after the first quarter.

5. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

JBB was extra trashy by giving him 6 plus mins rest when were down big already.

6. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

Are you watching the same garbage supporting cast he has out there with him?

7. SamFisher

Sure 25 points in 15 minutes - but show me some EFFORT

DD

8. MistaK

MistaK Member

What's that got to do with the game. Also it wasn't necessarily hero ball. He got his team wide open looks. He did what he had to do - you can't get an assist if your teammates can't hit shots - PERIOD!

Harden is the only bright spot this season and IN THIS GAME!! Anyone who says otherwise is just not watching or a hater.

9. roflmcwaffles

roflmcwaffles Member

It would also require the team to actually MAKE a shot. Harden can't play defense when he's spent playing a 1 man offensive show.

If you look at him last year he seemed to try harder on defense my guess is because he had some energy because his team actually MADE some shots.

This problem would be no issue if the team would make some shots and if Ty Lawson actually worked out (that was a good fit, if it worked out).

Instead we got into the playoffs and the basketball gods bless us with a legit way into the WCF, and we can't even form a little bit of care.

10. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

The team is 5-32 right.

15%

11. SamFisher

Sheesh, kids like you just don't have b-ball knowledge

I am not blaming Harden I am blaming an org who PERMITTED him to be the whole offense.

DD

12. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Do you guys understand what it is like to play with a ball hog? The entire team stops moving the ball stops moving the rhythm is off - I am not saying Harden sucks - I am saying this is the ORG and systems fault or lack of one.

We would be much better off if Harden didn't have the ball so much and he ENDED with the ball - rather than trying to initiate with it.

He is just not a good PG, he is a great SG, but if you have one guy dominating the ball, his supporting cast is going to struggle.

Look at GS, Curry scores MORE than Harden but everyone touches the ball and they move their bodies and the ball around - which is why they are much better than us.

Now, go about bashing DD - I am comfortable knowing I am 100% SPOT ON ****ING RIGHT !

DD

13. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

I mean...sure, that's not ideal, but Harden's turnovers are the difference right now.

14. SamFisher

Ty Lawson proves my point, he is tearing it up in Indiana - because he us with an ORG that knows what it's doing.

DD

15. Kiddsir

Kiddsir Member

Embrace this tragedy,even though it's not coming yet.

16. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I thought Morey's offense was amazing right, I mean look at all the NBA experience and games the guy has played. Makes perfect sense for him to dictate what we do on the floor.

Predictable and stupid, all you dork elvis supporters should go stick your head in the sand and pretend you never uttered the stupidity you spout on this board.

17. conquistador#11

reminds me of Mcgrady vs Utah in the playoffs.

18. SamFisher

This is EXACTLY what I am saying. The team gets disinterested and then has to respond when he throws the a pass.

That is called SELFISHNESS

DD

19. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

Oh please. Harden dares to actually make shots and you call it hero ball? Plenty of other Rockets got shots. They all missed.

20. SamFisher

Exactly. IF Golden State beating up on the Rockets proves anything it is that u NEED the midrange in this league.

Strength in Numbers - what a joke all of you analytics nerds must be crying tonight.