1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

it'stime for les to invest

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by IamKhan, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

******* some of you guys just really depress me. We're like 10 games away from the playoffs and you're b****ing about this stuff right now. :rolleyes:

When has Les been cheap? I mean it took money out of pocket to get Scola and Landry here. You are really trying to get blood from stones if you think you can just trade Francis, Jackson, and Head to get a really good player and a 1st round draft pick.

2. Rox Addict

Rox Addict Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I know he always forgets who I am since he plays in a band in my hometown at a friend of mines restraunt ! Do you remember me gater ?

3. imbecile

imbecile Member

can't agree more