1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

1. basketballholic

I've been very plain that Nene has lost something this year. He's been worse this season than Capela was last season. At the time I wrote that post, Capela was playing awful. Wet needed Nene in there.

Hopefully both guys can continue to bring it and help us win a championship right now. I'm being optimistic here. I want them to play the best they can possibly play.

2. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Is this insider code speak?

I assume Ne is NeNe. Who is Barbarian?

D-rock likes this.
  3. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Steven Adams

4. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

It's time...to lock this thread...or sticky it as a reminder for all that some are incapable of admitting how wrong they can be.

justtxyank likes this.
  5. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

I’m definitely not sore about the two quality contributing years we got from a rookie minimum contract player with a draft pick in the late teens. You are the one who refused to acknowledge that the guy contributed in any way in those two years just because you didn’t want to be wrong about a prediction you made prior.

Keep on dying on that hill bro. You will do the same inevitably here about Capela too because you just can’t be wrong.

6. basketballholic

Dobro
    Any player that plays minutes makes a "contribution" to the team. And it is courtesy to thank them for their contribution. But it doesn't mean they made a good contribution. And we get rid of them when their contribution sucks. And we did. Long before 5 years was up.

I said it then. It's still true today. Omri Casspi was and is the better player.
    Contribution.....we're down to writing posts about contribution. Smh

dobro is a zombie.
    dobro is Terence Jones.

#226 basketballholic, Apr 29, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
  7. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

It’s just too easy lol. Never change who you are Hollic.

8. topfive

topfive CF OG

Right? I love how I necrobumped this thread and forced Holic to spend a couple of hours trying to defend his indefensible positions. :cool:

dobro1229 and RudyTBag like this.
  9. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Amusing indeed.