1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

It's Time - Road Trip: Spurs 2007

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by krosfyah, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

that means they paid with their checking account in which through Paypal its not "verified" it usually takes a week before its cleared.

2. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Looks like I won't be able to make it this time. I have family visiting that weekend. Apologies for the late response.

I'm definitely interested in going to another game down the road in Dallas or S.A.

3. krosfyah

krosfyah Contributing Member

Thanks. But that sucks. I've got to hand over the money but I don't have the funds available to me.

Not exactly sure what I'm gonna do with this. I may see if I can arrange another money exchange later. We'll see. I don't think I want to front the money for a pending payment esp if it's a check.

4. krosfyah

Okay, just got payment from Hicklander for 2 tickets.

I'm heading down.

5. krosfyah

I've collected all the money but there are still a couple pending requests that need to clear but that shouldn't be a problem.

How we will distribute tickets?

Last year we picked up all the Rowdy and Clutchfans tickets at Will Call prior to the game. We selected a meeting point and handed out the tix there. I imagine we'll do the same again.

We won't be mailing the tickets out in advance.

Each of you should have my email and I think I left you a cell phone # too. Feel free to contact me if you've got any questions. As the time gets closer, I'll reserect this thread or create a similar one. Keep on the lookout.

Thanks for everybody that responded. This should be a really fun game!

6. Gummi Clutch

Gummi Clutch Contributing Member

Is it too late to get tix???

7. krosfyah

Yes. But when the game gets closer, keep your eyes open for this thread because we'll have a total of 70 seats sold. So I'm certain they'll be last second cancellations just like last year.

I was able to match several people up at that last second that couldn't make it to resell their seats.

I don't think we've officailly purchased the seats yet so I don't have exact section number. But when I do, you might be able to buy your own ticket close by (although being close won't be as much fun as being IN cause being close means you'll be surrounded by Spurs fans as opposed to all of us).

If you want, I'll add you to my list and if tickets come open, you'll be on the top of the list. Interested?

#87 krosfyah, Oct 8, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2007
  8. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

so who made it in?

9. krosfyah

r-fan-since-81 (x2)
    Hicklander (x2)
    RocketsFanSam (x3)
    rocketsregle (x2)
    taxanskan (x2)
    emjohn (x2)
    tinman (x2)
    Dave2000 (x4)
    Riz (1)

+50 Rowdies.

10. Hicklander

Hicklander Contributing Member

Ill buy u a beer at the game... i forgot to give u the extra dollar just realized that...plus your great at organizing this stuff.

11. JLOBABYDADDY

JLOBABYDADDY Member

Last years game was the best. I am a life long rockets fan living in San Antonio for the past 7 years. Last year, you guys represented. Hope to see the same turn out this year. I already have my tickets to the game. Houston gets no respect in San Antonio. i can barely see the Texans on TV, and they won't even show the score to the rockets game unless they play the Spurs. I hope we dust them off again this year.

12. texanskan

texanskan Contributing Member

Let's get there early and have a 2-3 hour happy hour before the game

13. Riz

Riz Contributing Member

oh this time we'll do more than "dust them off", this year we'll take the whole trash out!! ;)

14. Gummi Clutch

Gummi Clutch Contributing Member

ok ill keep an eye out for this post, please post up the section and rows when you guys purchase the tix.