1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Its official.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Super Von, May 9, 2009.

1. Super Von

Super Von Member

The NBA will not let the Lakers lose. Its not gonna happen. Stu Jackson and David Stern will come through for their Lakers whenever needed. Even if we make it close, they will not let the Rockets beat the Lakers.

Its pathetic.

The Rockets will not ever win unless they get a marquee player like Kobe, Lebron or Wade.

Basketball doesnt win championships. Star power does.

2. Super Von

Super Von Member

And Ron is getting suspended. Bet on it.

Vujacic? Just a personal foul. Lets review and see if we can get away with only giving them 2 free throws.

3. Super Von

Super Von Member

Im done with this game. Its the WWF. Completely scripted.

Im done. Cant wait for football season.

4. lost_elephant

lost_elephant Contributing Member

If David Stern and Stu Jackson are causing us to turn the ball over and miss wide open shots, then yeah.

5. choujie

choujie Member

Don't blame this loss on Stern or refs. The calls were fair. Lakers played better.

6. willb

willb Member

rons not getting suspended and that was just a personal foul on vujacic or do you actually believe that wafer didnt initiate the contact on that 3?

7. saitou

saitou J Only Fan

What? Besides the Ron flagrant (which didn't affect the outcome of the game) it was a well called game. We lost because we got our butts kicked, not the refs.

8. Shaud

Shaud Member

Ron is not getting suspended.

9. ibm

ibm Member

what are you talking about, man? other than the bs flagrant 2 on ron, the refs did a decent job tonight; much more decent than the crawford crew.

we pretty much beat ourselves tonight. and yao's injury didn't help, either.

10. drowsy11

drowsy11 Member

you guys are dumb, im sorry. us losing this game had NOTHING to do with fouls or refs. do you realize how pathetic you sound? WOW.

11. Shaud

Shaud Member

You didn't get the memo?

Everytime we lose it is because of the refs. Nevermind the fact that we played poorly.

12. Super Von

Super Von Member

Wafer did initiate the contact but did Vujacic really need to follow through like that?

If what Ron did is a flagrant 2, what Vujacic did is a personal foul?

Give me a ****ing break.

13. Voltik

Voltik Member

The Refs were really fair in this game except for few calls on both sides and the Ron Artest ejection. Total BS.

14. drowsy11

drowsy11 Member

sorry when i said you guess i guess i just mean super von

15. Mr. Space City

im not gonna blame this one on the refs because at the end of the day WE PLAYED TERRIBLY...PERIOD...END OF STORY

tho the nba's refs are just turrible...just turrible

16. Super Von

Super Von Member

Tell me Im crazy when they suspend Ron tomorrow.

Its all bull****. Nothing is going to stop a Laker/Cavs Finals.

17. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

Refs were really inconsistent tonight but we lost because we couldn't hit shots.

18. PointForward

PointForward Member

the refs did a superb job today.. the only one I didn't like that much was the black dude (I don't know his name), but he made a couple of questionable calls, but other than that, the officiating was a thing of beauty and this was the perfect game for us to snatch had we not played like a junior high team and essentially handed the ball to the Lakers every chance we got..

blaming the refs every time is beyond stupid.. not only that, but it also makes people dismiss you as irrational and delusional, and hence when the refs really $%#& up one day, no one will listen what you're saying since you keep moaning about the officiating after every game..

19. Mr. Space City

if ron gets suspended i will lose faith in the league forever

20. Super Von

Super Von Member

How many free throws did the Lakers shoot in the 2nd half?

Call me crazy. You guys are the crazy ones for not seeing it. Any time we make a run, the momentum will be killed with a call.

Nothing is going to stop Lakers/Cavs.

Until we get a marketable marquee player, the Rockets will never go anywhere.

Keep living in your fairytale world.

Kobe and Lebron are bigger than the NBA.