1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

It really is Tmac's fault that he's had no playoff success

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by MacYao223, Apr 26, 2007.

1. TYAOC

TYAOC Member

I don't see any of our players went to Utah with "MUST WIN" attitude while attitude decides everything in my book.

2. wzl

wzl Member

ALL the players suck tonight!,finally,we should give the JAZZ some respect.they play good D.

3. wzl

wzl Member

Come on,rockets! u are not the same team two years ago,u must destroy the JAZZ in the 4th game.

4. ooliverb1

ooliverb1 Member

TMac did not play well in game 3, that defintely was a factor for the loss. But here are other factors to consider:

1) Turn overs, Yao almost had a triple double. (Don't forget many other turn overs are "credited" to the other players when they fed ball to Yao);
    2) Bench performance, NONE;
    3) Offensive rebound: 9:15;

4) Poor shooting: only Shane shoots with a decent percentage.
    5) Low assists

Item 4 and 5 are related to TMac's performance. But The top 3 reasons we lost are not his fault.

I am a big fan of Yao Ming, but I am really disappointed in him in this game. He let that Turkey clown dictate his game, showed no energy. I really would blame him before blaming TMac for game 3.

What worries me is that Utah is getting back from game 1 to game 3, Rockets, especially Yao is getting worse from game 1 to game 3... I sure hope I worried too much.