1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

It looka like a bomb

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Sep 15, 2015.

1. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

very ugly what his family did

2. JeffB

JeffB Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Kid still getting over, huh?

3. Exiled

Exiled Member

! I can tell you don't like Black kids ,would't be awesome if there was a Zimmerman in every neighbourhood

4. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

LOL what? Are you off your meds again?

5. Exiled

Exiled Member

yes... yes Bob, but how about you ! what is your excuse ? I bit it would be something like..

."hmm I just don't like Black kids "

6. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Okay, I'll humor you, what reason do you have for thinking that I don't like black kids? Spoiler alert: One of my first cousins is a "black kid", so hopefully you have something conclusive.

7. Exiled

Exiled Member

well..sometime you are reasonable , until a Black subject pop up and you go wild

1- a suspect got shot : his Black ass fault
    2-a Black kid got killed : his Blackness fault
    3-a Black kid humiliated in school :well deserved
    4- a Black women slammed to the ground : when those people will learn not to resist ..
    5- everyone hate their cousins for a different reason, in your case it's obvious what's the motive behind it /p

8. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Everything is a case by case basis and I honestly don't care what race they are. When someone is at fault, they are at fault, they aren't special because of what race they are. A kid rips apart a clock and puts it in a pen case to look like a TV style bomb to cause a scene at school then it's his fault even if he is a Muslim. If someone attacks a cop and gets shot, it's their fault, even if they are black. If a woman disobeys lawful orders of police during a stop and is arrested for it, it's her fault, even if she is black.

That's the difference with me, I expect the same from everyone, I don't think a situation is better or worse due to what color their skin is or what religion they are. The problem with most of those cases is that they are incidents where the "victim" was in the wrong.

9. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Good for him I hope he wins. I hope a lot of people lose their jobs too.

10. jsingles

jsingles Member

Who names their daughter Ahmed?

11. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

So next time you see something that looks like a bomb, ask yourself first, how much do you value your job and the money you make?

**** political correctness.

12. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Well I am not r****ded. I make a hell lot more than some r****ded teacher and principle combined.

1 person likes this.
  13. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  14. Exiled

Exiled Member

As I see it from previous incidents : case by case showed a common coloration bias ,poor judgment and prejudice. As for this kid, he got a nice gesture from Mr.President ,for me I think it was enough, but for his father ,it seems to be different , I have a Freind who is a family medicine Physician , He chose lunch time to express how he was impressed with his infant son because he has solid poop,not like other infants ,a side from being gross and medically alarming ,he thought it prove how unique his product is and was really sincere of showing his admiration ,parenthood can get away of an accurate assessment , so I can't tell if his father after $ or just an innocents overreaction

15. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I don't doubt that someone like you might think that, but it's the furthest thing from the truth.

16. Exiled

Exiled Member

have you noticed the following :

"I do not doubt"...<<<<---called lazy thinking+prejudice
    "Someone like you" <<<<<-----stereotype
    "The furthest thing from the truth"<<<>----- denial stage

I should charge you for this consolation, but it's free for the veteran :grin:

17. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

When I say "someone like you" I mean "a feeble minded individual", there's no stereotype there.....but then again I could see how a feeble minded individual such as yourself might think there was. Anyway, I accept you despite your intellectual inadequacy, but I do know that this is going nowhere so it's best if we just end it here.

Have a good day kiddo.

18. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

They don't have meds where he lives.

19. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

That's true, I forgot he lives in the magic kingdom.

20. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

This little b*stard disrespecting real kid prodigies and talent with this scam