1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

It is official, Harden the laziest guard at NBA

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by landryfans, Nov 19, 2013.

1. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

in a jist LOF's like grinz, howo and tomato are crying and whining that harden is the laziest guard in the NBA because he is not running alot enough per 48 minutes

2. vlaurelio

just to be clear, do you agree with the OP that harden is the laziest SG in the NBA because he's ranked in minutes ran per 48 minutes?

3. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

perhaps we should advertise with ocean blue to cover up the rivers of red here too...

4. RoxOn RoxOff

RoxOn RoxOff Member

lol, no

5. RoxOn RoxOff

RoxOn RoxOff Member

i am a guy so maybe my vibe is off on this, but these comments feel awfully sexist to me

6. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

When will this thread die.... seriously... the sky is blue, grass is green, and Harden needs to get healthy and much better on defense.

END THREAD.

7. tomato123

tomato123 Rookie

My question was anyone still think he not healed yet with his performance on last game. I think he's pretty good right now and his 3 pointers back into game.

Any foot picture from yesterday?

I don't see anything wrong with Harden from Last two games.
    His foot wasn't right before 76ers is clear. I did not say he fake an injury.
    Lin is totally another topic and I am not sure why you keep bring him up. But I saw the opposite that a lot of people ignored he's coming back from a knee surgery in this forum last season.

8. vlaurelio

okay not the laziest but a lazy defender

9. vlaurelio

we can speculate but we can't be 100% sure until we see a pic of him healed or an announcement that his foot is 100% healed

10. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

It's official. These threads are getting unreadable.

11. vlaurelio

so your guess is his foot is 100% now

what does that mean? he has no excuse not to run alot? LOL

12. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

I think last night was a good sign, but I don't think you can take it as proof that he's 100% (though it would be great if that were the case).

13. Hak34

Hak34 Member

Wanted to point out that I caught a three day ban for emulating someone and cursing. I believe which ever mod banned me used the excuse of...you are being banned for insulting another poster...FOR MAKING COMMENTS ABOUT LIN. Nothing could of been further from the truth. Yet this thread is full of insults. Wondering if they are being banned for defending Harden with harsh language?

14. howo13579

howo13579 Member

Don't know why I need to eat crow. Never said he's not capable of defense. Last night's game only confirmed Harden could be decent if he tried.

15. tomato123

tomato123 Rookie

Who would do this kind of announcement? LOL.
    I think he's pretty much healed and people shouldn't keep posting that same foot picture everytime when he's not doing his defense. In fact, he did not show up his defense since last season when he's clearly 200% healthy.

16. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

People have a certain amount of leeway, when you pass the threshold for irritating the mods with abusive language towards other posters, then bans come into effect.

Read this part carefully so you fully understand my position here.

WHICH PLAYER YOU DEFEND HAS NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH THE AMOUNT OF LEEWAY ONE IS AFFORDED.

We(the Crew) ONLY care about the forum and the interactions between members, we do not take sides in yalls little pissing contests, we just enforce punishments when people cross the line. Just because you don't see the punishments handed out does NOT mean they don't happen.

If you would like to leave here, go ahead and keep accusing us of being biased when handing out punishments, nothing makes us feel better towards you than taking that kind of insult.:rolleyes:

17. vlaurelio

so for a whole year he never defended? he never had any steals or any blocks.. never stayed in front of his man? talk about DELUSIONAL

18. vlaurelio

so he never tried? i'm not saying he's perfect at d but to say he never tried or never had the desire to play D is DELUSIONAL

19. vlaurelio

players never say in interviews "im feeling im at 100% now"
    or coaches never say "player x is at 100% now"

20. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

How is it a different topic?

It's this simple.

Player X is recovering, just because they had a good game does not mean they are fully recovered. I used the example of Jeremy Lin to show you why this is the case.

It's not that hard to understand, or maybe it is for first time NBA watchers.