1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

It is official, Harden the laziest guard at NBA

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by landryfans, Nov 19, 2013.

1. tomato123

tomato123 Rookie

After vs Boston game, people still think Harden was injured?

2. bucket

bucket Member

Aw, I was just about to predict the ban as I was scrolling down. The banhammer taketh, and the good banhammer... um, taketh away.

3. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

He tried to push it a little too much today on the whole assist thing, but it did looked like the whole team was game managing from about the 2nd quarter onwards.

4. Remii

Remii Member

Funny to hear that from the only person on this thread who acts like they bleed once a month... You on here crying to everyone... Lol..

And I'm not with that homosexual life style buddy.. Sorry...

5. Remii

Remii Member

Look at you.. Talking to other people and puting my name in your mouth... Real men don't do that... But real beaches do... I don't even have to throw out insults your way cuz you're letting your panties show on your own.

6. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

you act like he never had a bruised foot and fans are just imagining he's injured. delusional.

7. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

Uuuummm, yeah

After the guy you are b****ing at just got banned for similar statements aimed at you and others, do you *really* think it is a good idea to come along and use the same style of insulting?

Do yourself a favor and drop it, that poster is gone.

8. howo13579

howo13579 Member

Man Harden was awesome on both ends last night. Hope he keeps it up. Grinds and Vlaurelio stop trolling each others and just be happy we have so much talent that if we try we can beat any team.

9. vlaurelio

how does crow taste like now :grin:

10. tomato123

tomato123 Rookie

And you act like his bruised foot can never be healed. delusional Harden fans.

11. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

So Jeremy Lin is allowed to have a recovery excuse for his knee last season, but not James Harden?

Racist.

12. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Just wanna say that I bleed once a month and am far less dramatic than a lot of you. :p

13. tomato123

tomato123 Rookie

With his performance on last game, Harden still in recovery mode? Why is this Racist?

14. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Do you know what numbers Jeremy Lin put up in his first game as a Rocket?

Or are such glaring logical holes not registering?

15. tomato123

tomato123 Rookie

I am not sure what you trying to state. This topic is for Harden and you keep getting into Jeremy.

Are you trying to be logical? How about compare the recovery time of a paper cut vs broken bone and saying that they need same recovery time?

16. vlaurelio

where did rockets fans here said it will never heal and harden will never be 100%?

yeah question is when it is healed.. for all we know he isn't 100% yet.. it's possible one is not 100% for a long stretch right?

17. vlaurelio

you saw james foot right?

18. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Jeremy Lin had 21/10/7 in his 2nd game as a Rocket, but a lot of people are well aware that Lin was still recovering and was not healthy.

Harden is playing on a bad foot, and has been since practically the start of the season, but somehow that's not the case because he put up good numbers in a game?

You have to be pretty blind not to notice the inconsistency.

19. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

I think we all want his feet (and back and wrist) to be healing, and maybe his performance last night was a sign that they are. What's the problem again?

20. RoxOn RoxOff

RoxOn RoxOff Member

Is that right? So if I went back and read those threads, I would see a lot of patience and understanding regarding Jeremy's game and his bum knee?

You're right, there is a double standard. I am not even mad anymore but stop pretending.