1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

It did NOT work!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by CVcrew, Jan 10, 2008.

1. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

I was with you on defending the right of this thread to exist until you started dissing Chuck and Rafer. Dude!

2. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

Shortly, I will create a new thread in response to this thread.

3. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

It would help to know to whom you are "speaking." Should I get angry? ;)

4. bbjai

bbjai Member

Hi

Reality check to you
    I don't "know" it. I still believe T-mac has an impact to make. And i still believe he can take us to the next level. There is no reality. Im sure heaps of people KNEW it that Malone and Stockton has what it takes to win a Championship.

5. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

I just did that-- a poll with 10 choices... :D

6. Drexlerfan22

Drexlerfan22 Contributing Member

Yes, good idea. In fact, I think replies in threads shouldn't even be allowed. Every post should be its own thread. Why didn't someone think of this before?

;)

7. UTKaluman597

UTKaluman597 Contributing Member

why are there so many thread starting nazis..jeez people, get a life

8. oneonepyopyo

oneonepyopyo Member

Why people always use 'Lock Up' as a threat to zip up other peoplr's mouths? I think OP made it clear enough that if it is not of your interest, you might leave.

To OP:

Hi, what the options we might have on a trade of T-mac? Accroding to recent news and the observation how T-mac cheered up for his teammates on the court during the match of against Knicks, I reckon that T-mac could not wait coming back. It appeared that he was so excited when he was on the court yesterday. I assume that he would be much happier coming back and playing with his teammates than asking for a trade or being traded. With a terrific ball movement and toughness on defense, who wouldnot be?

Give T-mac some time. He will be doing better.

9. drich

drich Member

I just don't understand why in the hell is Tmac getting blamed for all these problems. The difference in todays rockets and the earlier season rockets is the fact that they are hitting shots when they are open and also the fact that we are now playing more eastern conference teams. so what it comes down to is our schedule has become softer plus rafer and head are playing out of there minds. also even yao is hitting shots that he wasn't hitting earlier this year he is dunking shots that he would normally try and layup. what it comes down to is the fact we as a team are playing better at all postions except for small forward which brings me to my next point. shane is the person that needs to be traded for another wing man who can create his own shot and that doesn't rely on tracy and yao to create a shot for him.
    LEAVE TRACY HERE AND GET ANOTHER WING PLEASE I BEG.

mike miller
    corey maggete
    richard jefferson
    ron artest
    cuttino mobley

these are a few guys i feel we need to pursue while keeping t mac. if trading shane brings us anyone of these i say do it (except for cuttino). believe it or not this will help the team more than ever just because you do not have people just standing around waiting for tmac and yao to draw a double team

10. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

You can have the different things about a trade in ONE THREAD instead of having to bounce around from thread to thread. It also saves on bandwidth. I guess Clutch and others are being whiny for not wanting to deal with an insane amount of bandwidth because people decided they want to have 5 different threads talking about the same subject.

11. mag

mag Contributing Member

If they beat the Hornets on Sunday I will be more inclined to think the team is playing better without him.

12. OpusX

OpusX Rookie

He does NOT have to carry this team now so your point is weak. Trade Tmac, NO WAY!

13. Rockza

Rockza Rookie

Yea seriously. I guess thats how you become a contributing member here after just 150 posts. Bash Tmac! To create a new thread for this considering we have 50 other trade TMac topics, is ridiculous and basically spamming this board.

14. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

actually all you have to do is make a donation to the board and you'll be a contributing member.

15. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

You are such a stalker....I was being sarcastic......IBTL.....FIRST...come on...even you can't be that dense.

DD

16. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

yeah start back pedaling, you're pretty good at that

your lousy history of posting doesn't afford you the benefit of the doubt

17. DaDakota

Ah, I see, because you are too ignorant to figure out the context it is me that is backpeddling..

DUH...ok.

Well it is clear you are infatuated with me, as you continue to trail around and attack me at every turn instead of contributing to the thread in question. Ironic isn't it that you are talking about my post history yet in the thread all you have done is talk about me.....come here big guy give us a kiss...right between the hairy cheeks.

What a quality addition you aren't.

DD

18. Tigerknee

Tigerknee Contributing Member

Wow what a great thread! Haven't seen one of these in a while. Let's have this fresh new discussion!

19. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

well I have to admit I liked torturing insects as a kid...

20. DaDakota

Hey, that is kind of like what you are, a little gnat...flying around and bothering people but not really serving much of a purpose on here but to annoy.

One day you might actually make a relevant point about the Rockets....but I won't hold my breath.

DD