1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Isn't it funny how you HATE a player until they come to the Rockets? Jason Terry, Chris Paul, etc.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by swyyyguy, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Bro dat yellow submarine movie is too legit! Even better with psychedelic mushrooms ;)

2. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

When someone dredges up an old thread that you've already made a comment on and you gotta scroll through to see what disaster of a comment you might have made and be held accountable for lol......

phew.

Welp...once a nut puncher, always a nut puncher. But CP has been a hoss and I'm digging this team. He's not even doing the Doc Rivers act anymore and complaining ad nauseum. He's just happy, focused and letting his abilities push a team to greater heights.

amaru and macho GRANDE like this.
  3. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Can you let me know why you are accused of being a mavs fan?

Do you hate excessively on one of our players or team in general?

Are u a fan of the mavs, Cuban, shark tank, live in DFW area?

What is it?

4. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Emotion can cloud judgment.

This is evident in sports and life.

I'm the most unbiased :)

5. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

lol i'm not a mavs fan at all. i'm from houston and i obsessively root for all houston sports teams (check my posts in the astros forum). i go to very many games every year (at home and on the road). i'm just not a homer fan. i am a realist fan. i can acknowledge that mark cuban has been a great owner. i don't hate chandler parsons. morey told him to go test the market and he did. why was everyone mad at him for signing that lucrative deal from the mavs? he said dallas is a nicer, cleaner city than houston which is true. that doesn't mean i like dallas more. i can acknowledge that the mavs have been the better, more relevant, and more successful franchise than us in the last 15 years. that's about to change though. :cool:

6. TracywtFacy

TracywtFacy Member

I was thinking the same, but then again, he hasn't had much to complain about so far :)

Ego carries on way more than CP does ;)

7. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Then it's settled --you're a 100% mavs fan. Thx for your reply:D

8. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

amaru likes this.
  9. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

10. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

I really hate Kevin Durant.... when is he signing?

jeevinesh likes this.
  11. Know Your Role

I disliked Tmac and the Raptors at the time. This game is the one that set me off. I haven't watched it since March 19, 1999 but I remember this is the one that put Tmac on the map for me. I thought Tmac was all hype until I witnessed this.

#131 Know Your Role, Oct 2, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
  12. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

Chris Paul was notorious for nut punching people in college and early in his NBA career. He flopped a ton, and jumped on people's backs. He changed his style a few seasons ago, and either genuinely feels he owes something for what the game has given him or has been giving back in a visible manner more so in recent years (He spots fans at away games and usually gives them something, signs something etc, he wasn't doing this in opposing arenas as much before). He also is much more involved in the basketball community than he was earlier in his career. I started to like CP in the last two years before he was even traded here. I didn't like Terry, but could tolerate him on the Rockets, never became a big fan.

13. CapelaOnlyFan

CapelaOnlyFan Member

LOL "the jet" is a cool cat bruh

14. RHU525

RHU525 Member
    Supporting Member

I loved Chris Paul when he played here but Damn Chris Paul out there throwing elbows at Westbrook Tucker and Harden really makes me want to hate him again

15. Josh Smith

Josh Smith Member

i love cp3 but if he pulls some dirty stuff tonight i'll turn on him with a quickness

hope scott foster owns him tonight

westbrook better own him