1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Isn’t the news about why Harden and CP3 blew up at each other a little concerning?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by igotwhipscollectingdust, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Air Canada

Air Canada Member

Wow.. ANOTHER SHITPOST^... fantastic.

No it was a completely factual rebuttal... Harden was the best player in that series, but apparently bullshit narratives direct your analysis... Harden was also better than Curry in that game too... To state that Curry was better than Harden in that series is to be a delusional low ball IQ hater... The only reason the Warriors were still in position to win that series with Steph playing like **** was because of the play of his teammates and the shot making of KD and then Klay... And heck even Iggy.... If Klay shoots or performs as poorly as CP you think the Warriors win? Hell no...

Pack up this SHITTY POSTING

D-rock, Reeko, RiceRockets and 5 others like this.
  2. Air Canada

Air Canada Member

He has low ball IQ and it was even more clear in that post... unfortunately the GARM has long become a cesspool of low ball IQ shitposters.

Reeko and luckyman76 like this.
  3. Air Canada

Air Canada Member

Lets see if you can comprehend what's going on.... Since you don't understand basketball apparently.

Reeko, luckyman76 and jordnnnn like this.
  4. rocketchamp

rocketchamp Member

You keep posting the same thing but you're not saying anything. You can't claim
    Harden's the "best player in the series" then not explain how he disappeared once Kevin Durant got hurt. GREAT PLAYERS CLOSE OUT SERIES. Anybody with half a brain should know this. Get educated

5. rocketchamp

rocketchamp Member

There are times he's forced to takeover when guys are injured. But let's not act like James Harden NEEDS to attempt the most 3's in NBA history. We have weapons. But those weapons are pointless if one guy's choosing to take all the shots

6. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

In that series Curry’s average game score was 14.6 and James Harden’s was 24.6. That’s a large difference.

It was probably a little bit closer of who had the better series than that would suggest, but to suggest that Curry was clearly better and your main sticking point is a stretch where Harden possession after possession made the smart play and moved the ball and the team scored just fine, is just knee jerk uninformed garbage.

D-rock, vlaurelio, Reeko and 3 others like this.
  7. Realjad

Realjad Contributing Member

Your beef is with MDA my dude, not Harden.

SO many of you seem to have forgotten that teams have a coach for a reason and if that coach is doing so poorly or little that you don't notice him doing anything.. especially directing how he wants his team to play on the court, than he isn't doing a good job.

Harden will listen to the coach, but MDA vehemently took a 'let me sit back and just watch Harden play in a way that makes him feel most confident' approach last season.

8. ksny15

ksny15 Member

While this is true about MDA it is also completely **** when it comes to Harden. You are the lean leader, franchise star. You should do what needs to be done in order to win. If that's true and CP asked Harden to do that and he didnt. Well that speaks volumes about Harden and what he cares about.

9. Realjad

Realjad Contributing Member

He is playing the system that MDA wanted played. CP3 apparently went to MDA first and MDA said don't change a thing so I don't see how it can be pinned on Harden.

This is speculative but I think MDA wanted Harden to stay back like he did in order to conserve energy opposed to running off-ball since MDA is so reliant on ISO Harden in the 4th and can't guarantee him very long bench breaks during playoff games.

I also think that MDA figured he would run the same system they began running after CP3 went down injured. WE ALL KNOW MDA rarely RARELY makes adjustments. They bgean the year running a more team focused strategy and were losing and they didn't technically start winning until CP3 went down and Harden went superhuman. When CP3 came back he wanted the hold system to return, however the Rockets as a team had already built a rhythm for the new system and were winning. When your team has a rhythm it's very difficult to just change things up all of a sudden like CP3 wanted.

I think it's tacky to pin blame on Harden when it should be directed to the coach who ultimately is the chief strategist of the team

#189 Realjad, Jul 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
  10. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

LOL at these LOFs thats why I cant believe these are even true rockets fans or at least basketball fans

The whole rockets org from tilman, mda, morey, and now wb believe in harden

Act like curry or kd or lebron or giannis can carry a old cp3 to a championship

D-rock and Air Canada like this.
  11. PersianRocket

PersianRocket Member

Not just that but has been a top 2 MVP candidate for 4 of the last 5 year since. Most points in the NBA since he got to the team. Who cares if you don’t like how he plays? He’s a top 50 of all time, top 5 SG of all time, and easily a top 3 Rocket in history. He’s a great. His number will be retired. Maybe he’ll bring the city a ring. But because he doesn’t play how some people like, and doesn’t gets along with a 34 year old guy who many of his former teammates have said is not a good guy to play with, fans want to hate him.

D-rock, eliefor3 and vlaurelio like this.
  12. Air Canada

Air Canada Member

I've already pointed it out as have multiple others... You lack ball IQ... Watch the actual games and grasp what's happening and stop relying on hot take media guys for your ball knowledge cuz this is pathetic.. Your argument is nonsense.

Harden was the best player in the series because he was the best player in the ****ING series.

He disappeared? Are you dumb or just a delusional hater? 33/6/6/4 on over 51% from the field and 38% from 3 is disappearing? Being the best player in the last 4 games of a series is disappearing? The star who disappeared in that series was CP3 and it was extremely apparent in game 5.... Meanwhile Curry had the luxury of KD or Klay carrying the scoring load while he was ass for long periods of the series... If Harden played how Steph did we'd have gotten SWEPT.

STOP BEING A **** POSTER or stop posting.

Get educated? HAHAHA yeah you should try that.

PersianRocket and Reeko like this.
  13. Reeko

Reeko Member

@Air Canada dropping truth bombs all over this thread while completely destroying this idiotic fool @rocketchamp

his arguments are so stupid, it’s a shame we got “fans” like this

“Harden only took 1 shot for a large stretch of the 4th quarter of game 5...he choked and quit on the team”...meanwhile the team was scoring just fine, but could not stop GS from scoring or secure a defensive board when they actually got a stop...

stupid Harden haters would’ve preferred that Harden start shot jacking because they don’t understand basketball or context, but keep pretending that they do while they make their laughable posts...what a joke

it’s so easy to destroy the points that dudes like rocketchump make because they’re so nonsensical

I’m tired of their garbage

14. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

I wasn't concerned at all because I knew what the problem was. But as usual, Clutchfans will blame everybody on the organization and team but Hardhead.

mastan likes this.
  15. vlaurelio

I wonder if gsw fans crucify steph without klay and kd like this

Air Canada likes this.
  16. Air Canada

Air Canada Member

As usual? Have you been paying attention?

Also this was a weakass shitpost... C'mon badlee I know you can do better... Tell me about how Harden has been holding us back from the ship and if only he didn't suck and was as good as his teammates and execs in the organization at ball we'd surely have a ship already... Tell me about.... C'mon Coach.

17. Air Canada

Air Canada Member

The GARM is a cesspool of low ball IQ shitposters... Probably 3/10 posters on here actually comprehend wtf is going on or are knowledgeable about the game... And then we got a bunch of frauds who aren't really fans and others just here to **** on Harden... I'm sure remnants of LOFs also factor in there... Dude's are actually saying Harden disappeared in the Warriors series... If anyone actually thinks that.... They're either dumb or disingenuous.

#197 Air Canada, Jul 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
    Reeko and vlaurelio like this.
  18. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

I bet anything that if Hardhead would have listened to Paul they would probably have that ship by now.

19. vlaurelio

Listened to cp3 while he was on a wheelchair?

20. Pandaemonaeon

Pandaemonaeon Member

They want him to start shot jacking so they can switch to the other side of the other argument, calling him a ballhogging isoplayer freezing everyone out and carrying only about his stats and MVP awards. Harden can't win with these idiots.

harold bingo, Air Canada and Reeko like this.