1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ISIS Forces Last Iraqi Christians to Flee Mosul

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by AroundTheWorld, Jul 20, 2014.

1. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

What do you think about ISIS? Do you agree with their goals?

2. houstonhoya

houstonhoya Contributing Member

You're pathetic

3. trustme

trustme Member

LOL you really are a lunatic. Who is the next one on this board you will add to your list of e-terrorists?

1 person likes this.
  4. Northside Storm

Northside Storm Contributing Member

is now the time to mention that like half the Muslim world is at war with ISIS...

Iran has been attacking ISIS since basically day 1 of Mosul. That has less to do with the fact that they're not crazy, and more to do with Shia-Sunni splits---

but for the purpose of this thread. just lol.

5. Amir

Amir Member

Is ATW an israeli zionist or the misinformed white trash type? Does anyone know? :confused:

6. treeman

treeman Member

Would neg-rep for this moronic comment if I could. You should know better Deckard, this is too treeman-esque for you.

Amazing that a thread reporting on persecution of Christians by insane muslims would draw a bunch of muslim apologists pretending to separate themselves from it while denouncing Israel and defacto supporting similar behavior by Palestinians against Israelis. Pathetic, but predictable.

This is why the war will never end.

7. houstonhoya

This is pretty funny.

8. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

[​IMG]

Are you another cousin of adeelsiddiqui and Hydhypedplaya? If yes, are you going to marry one of them? Does anyone know?

1 person likes this.
  9. houstonhoya

Your impulsive racism is hard to conceal and control huh

1 person likes this.
  10. trustme

trustme Member

Both. With a hint of Asian.

11. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Actually the war was started before Israel was even formed. Prior to the formation of Israel, Zionists marched in and massacred a Palestinian village. The Zionist forces captured through military might several Palestinian villages prior to the formation of Israel.

There were also attacks by Palestinians on Jewish settlements prior to the formation of Israel as well.

Of course there was no Israel for there to be war with so officially it didn't start until it existed.

But it wasn't as if Israel was sitting there all peaceful and harmonious and all of a sudden the Palestinians just attacked the first day of their existence.

Here is an article about it from April 1948 from the NYT.
    http://www.thejerusalemfund.org/ht/a/GetDocumentAction/i/29281

And another NYT article from March of 1948.
    http://www.thejerusalemfund.org/ht/a/GetDocumentAction/i/29282

12. Amir

Amir Member

Was that somehow supposed to be stigmatizing? Because it was not. I would rather be associated with them than with a bigot like you. We get it, you're Islamophobic. You've allowed your hatred to eclipse any sort of rational debate.

To adeelsiddiqui, houstonhoya, and whoever else is replying to this lunatic: ignore him and do something better with your time. Facts will be facts. What ATW says or doesn't say won't change the fact that Israel is committing genocide. Fortunately, social media has enabled information to be disseminated much more effectively, which was not the case before. I pray we all live in peace together.

1 person likes this.
  13. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

I guess you guys don't watch comedies. YOU SPIT ON ME?

14. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

There's nothing to discuss here because everyone unanimously considers these people animals. The only debate to be had is how this came to be. It's obviously the result of the demolition of Iraqi institutions which were capable of keeping these people out.

Of course there are the bigots and xenophobes who are really here to argue whether Middle Easterners are better governed by equally violent oppressive Western puppets than otherwise, but that's a fringe debate for radicals. As if Maliki was the choice of the Iraqi people, and as if Iraq was any less democratic under him than Saddam. Ridiculous.

In all honesty, given the circumstances in Iraq, I'm happy for as many Christians to flee their town as possible. Right now this appears to be the best outcome for anyone - safely getting out of harm's way. Muslims aren't afforded this option, instead they are typically jailed or executed for ideological disagreement with ISIS. At least with the Christians, they can return if/when ISIS is gone, or they can leave Iraq if ISIS remains. This is a terrible thing for a family, but it is certainly better than living with those animals.

15. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

16. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

Where are the drones Obama???

Where are the Airstrikes???

17. g1184

g1184 Member

I thought you supported Israel's actions ...

18. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I have you on ignore, treeman, for bigoted comments you made a while back that didn't originate in this thread, but since someone quoted you, I saw the post. Yes, George W. Bush put ISIS in Iraq as sure as if he bought them all bus tickets, ultimately, by invading and occupying the country with the support of those he and key members of his administration, for want of a better description, lied to. He lied to the world. He had Colin Powell go before the world at the UN and parrot his lies. Result? We fought a war that weakened and lengthened the war in Afghanistan being fought to capture or kill the leaders of AQ and their allies, the Taliban. A war that has weakened the United States both militarily and dipolmatically. A war that led directly to the chaos we see in Iraq today and in much of the region. In my humble opinion. An illegal war, in my opinion, since it was based on lies to the American people and the world, that I called out in D&D before it started as being madness. And that's all the reply you are getting from me. I don't converse in this forum with members I have on ignore. It's why the ignore feature exists.

#38 Deckard, Jul 21, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2014
  19. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

I bet Ronald Reagan is rolling around. :mad:

I would hate to be a 4 star General under the last three Administrations... They must fell like their hands are tied behind their back. Can we please go back to kicking ass and taking hyphenated names.

God Bless America!

20. rhadamanthus

rhadamanthus Contributing Member

Regardless of how you feel about ATW, is there any doubt that this is a very uncomfortably common trend in Islam? While sociopolitical background does play a role, I don't think that sufficient explanation by itself.