1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is Tmac saving something in the Tank for the playoffs?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rocketshopeful, Mar 13, 2007.

1. Yetti

Yetti Contributing Member

Although it would be great if TMcG was saving a little for the playoffs, I believe that he gives his all every game. It is however possible to make a decent recovery on the rest days at the completion of the regular season.

2. McGradySNKT

McGradySNKT Contributing Member

Man the guy has a bad game after carrying the team for how many games, and now he's being questioned about dogging it?

I guess Rafer has been in reserve mode the entire season. Assistant coach's rotations are secret weapons waiting to be unleashed as well.

Yao's pathetic game was nothing but a coverup.

3. ShadyMcGrady

ShadyMcGrady Contributing Member

T-Mac definitely isn't trying as hard as he usually does, but that's because Yao's here. T-Mac has been bricking lately but maybe he's just in a shooting slump, it happens. He's been on fire for a while now so he's bound to have a slump.

T-Mac's too busy watching March Madness instead of hitting jumpers. His March FG% has been terrible, but even with such a terrible month so far, he's still hittin' 43.2% of his shots this year, which is not that good for a superstar, but it's not that bad. I believe he was up to 45% one time I checked before his little brickfest.

I would be willing to bet $100 that he kicks it up a notch in the playoffs, and drives to the hoop with authority much more than now, and hits a better percentage. Any takers?

4. YugoRocketsFan

I defenitely have to agree that McGrady will defenitely be driving in more for the playoffs, its why he doesnt drive in as much, he hasnt much in his years with Houston, but some of you who watch him drive, its like he makes it in everytime, dude can defenitely finish at the rim, but sometimes we wish he could do it everytime.

5. rayrocket

rayrocket Member

sure, i hope Tmac has something more in the tank. :D