1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is Tilman better than Cuban? (Both are NBA owners)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tinman, Feb 4, 2020.

?

Who’s a better owner?

1. Cuban

166 vote(s)
    94.3%
  2. Tilman

10 vote(s)
    5.7%
  1. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

**** NO. tellman is only a split hair better than dongald sterling

If youre reading this patrick, **** you too.

2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

99ers are gods

3. DonatelloLimestone

yep thoughtso. Tilman fertitta himself could be a 99er, yet still a complete idiot. I figured you would continue to deflect rather than be as 'objective' as you are on Les while quiet on tilman. I guess you're in the middle on top of Les, Under tilman. Its 2020, you can F or get F however you want no matter what you're pronoun is;) Suit your self. I'll happily say F Les...likewise Tilman sucks...Go Rockets.

4. tinman

Supporting Member

99ers are gods
    Who has the power to delete members here ?
    99ers

mikenm268 likes this.
  5. DonatelloLimestone

Wow, threatening dissent with deleting members? Quite an insecurity isn't it? Are you sure you're not from china rather than TExas with that mentality? You may just get along with Les and his unpopular pandering to china, letting dream walk, and taking the championship trophies as in screw actual fans if they disagree as well as with tilman's authority napoleon complex. So i'll have to take it back, Ill take the trophys back and turbo back...just make him owner

#125 DonatelloLimestone, Jun 5, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2021
  6. tinman

Supporting Member

99ers are gods
    Accept it

7. Magicsaint

Magicsaint Member

I believe Tillman's intent on buying the Rockets was to push his hospitality business. If this was and is his real agenda then I do not think Rockets will be as successful as the Mavs. Also, purely from the difference in interviews, Cuban sheds a lot of perspective on the basketball strategy used by his players and coach. This shows passion for the game of basketball as an owner beyond just business which I personally do not see it in Tillman.

8. DonatelloLimestone

Finalyl figured out who @tinman is,[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

HardenVolumeOne likes this.
  9. tinman

Supporting Member

we all know you are some previous account

99ers don't lose accounts

because we are pure
    @Os Trigonum

10. DonatelloLimestone

your're response and pride is based that you signed up for a message board in 1999. Thats really, really impressive claim and that you can insult an owner who is no longer here while bending over for hte new owner at the same time no matter what he does. Liek I said, you can get ****ed however you like in 2021, even if you're from 1999. Enjoy, Xi;)

11. tinman

Supporting Member

dude
    it's beyond obvious your account is another account
    @Clutch

you think I'll ever stop repping my 99ers? you're going to wait til the end of days for that to happen

12. DonatelloLimestone

I don't even understand what that is about being another account. he can check and see this account has not been logged out of once since i make it. As mentioned, been around for 3 owners, heard and lurked on the legend of clutchfans on and off because I always had games and bars to goto and the rockets community, this last year chcanged that a bit and CF lives upto the rep and like anything theres great posters, dumb ones, funny ones, so on. But when you're only response is i'm anonymously someone else anonymous...o_O Its @Clutch home, i'm always with the rockets if he wants me out i respect what hes created, but your Tilman Xi napoleon complex(both bonaparte and dynamite)...not so much. GoRockets

13. tinman

Supporting Member

Keep coming at the 99ers
    I’m never going to stop
    Especially against secondary non contributing accounts

@J.R.

J.R. likes this.
  14. DonatelloLimestone

What sort of crusade are you convincing yourself(didn't you make fun of religion when 99ers sounds like your own? I'm not coming 'against' the 99ers. I made a lighthearted joke, its pretty amazing to be apart of a great community for 20+ years, that definitely adds to this place. The other questions were not of your faire criticism of Les alexander, but more of your're total opposire stance when the new owner has lied or done the rockets fans. Anyways, this is my only account(i don't get the incentive of having two accounts on here, for what purpose and to sign off and on two accounts, i think you're taking yourself a bit serious on that one on why people would do that on a rockets board), but not sure I'm going to convince you or get any other response outside of a few syllables and lines about 99ers, good job bro. Anyways, GoRockets

mikenm268 likes this.
  15. tinman

Supporting Member

I don’t own the Rockets
    I just own you

@J.R.

J.R. likes this.
  16. DonatelloLimestone

[​IMG]

17. tinman

Supporting Member

Reply all you want
    You ain’t getting the last word
    @J.R.

J.R. likes this.
  18. DonatelloLimestone

Scottie Pippen was a Houston rocket in 99, whose more of a houston rocket him or KPJ,tate,Kmj and rafael stone who just got the gigs this year? ;) Clutch City is about Houston Rockets, not Landrys...don't get it mixed, 21ers out

I could just get started,[​IMG]

but I won't- last one for ya, you can have the last word bud. good night and go rockets

19. tinman

Supporting Member

Dude
    You are a non contributing member who appears to be an alternate account
    it’s like g league bench warmer level

20. DonatelloLimestone

Ok, one last thing . I want to test your knowledge if you're a true fan who knows the history, or maybe just an internet troll?

Who wins these following scenarios, casuals maybe fooled bc some of them look neutral, but real rockets fans knows how this goes
    HOUSTON Rockets>LANDRYS rockets, you be the judge
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Don't be a Scottie Pippen/Charles 99er please, be a Hakeem, Rudy, Bullard, Dawson style 99er-I respect them, Rock the rockets, not Landrys on here please.
    Ok, NOW you can have the last word sweetpea;) Goodnight man, just messin around;) Go ROckets
    [​IMG]

#140 DonatelloLimestone, Jun 6, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2021