1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is this team better than 2014-15?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by samtaylor, Dec 11, 2016.

?

Is this team better than 2014-15?

1. Yes

82 vote(s)
    78.1%
  2. No

23 vote(s)
    21.9%
  1. jbasket

jbasket Member

[​IMG]

Of all things, Brewer is not "no heart", lol.

More like #spinning and less #factz

napalm06 likes this.
  2. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Brewer had a hot shooting start with us but he cooled off quickly. He was not a good shooter

3. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Brewer is a case study on what an NBA player can be if you ratcheted up the Heart and Speed attributes, and ignore all of the others.

Kind of like how Ryan Bowen was just Heart and nothing else.

And Chuck Hayes was Heart plus Strength.

Anyway, I digress. Like I said in another thread, this squad reminds me of the camaraderie of the old 07-09 squads, but with the talent of 2014. So yes, I think it is better, although the 'postseason results' won't likely show it.

4. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Brewer is a trash shooter but he is a good transition player. Last year was a collapse and he was fluky bad. This year he's back to being himself; good finisher in transition, high energy and effort guy but a bad shooter. When his minutes are limited i feel like you can get some positive minutes from him but if he has to play a lot his poor shooting gets exposed

5. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

Lots of the Rox fans were making fun of the Lakers fans when we got Dwight here 3 years ago.

Now some people here are looking worse than those Lakers fans on bashing Dwight, whose the best Rockets in the 14-15 playoff and carried this team to the deepest playoff run in the last 20 years.