1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is this girl fat, chubby, or obese?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Dnjndmrc5, Apr 2, 2009.

1. XBLRocketman111

XBLRocketman111 Contributing Member

I think it was in your rocket talk vid. but not really sure

Edit: Check the Feed back forum under rep feature thread

2. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

There's a difference between "not-so-waif-thin" or "not thing" or "a little overweight" and bordering on obesity. If my wife ever starts moving into obesity we will have a problem. Aesthetics aside, I'll be fearful for her health.

3. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Thank you, sir. I was about to give you REP stuff for the first comment but then I quickly withdrew my thoughts after I read the second comment. Surely you're not comparing me singing to Whitney Houston singing, are you? You went EXTREME, is what I meant. :eek:

And, YES, even some of us would like to date GG's mom.

"I'm talking to this girl who is 5'6" and weighs 173 lbs. I'm not good at visualizing. I know that's a few extra pounds but how bad is it? I've seen a face picture. She is cute but I can tell she is not slim."

Comparing YOU to the girl:

abs[6'1" - 5' 6"] = 7"
    abs[170lbs. - 173lbs.] = 3 lbs.

^^^ Are you saying THAT is like Gilbert Grape's mom? :confused:
    Surely you jest, sir.

4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

LOL - it happens to a lot of us, I would think ANYONE is better looking in their 20s.....

Doesn't mean you love em less, just accept the reality that people are not going to stay skinny without a lot of work at it....and for some of us....time is better spent in other areas.

Doesn't mean we can't recognize we are fat, and the fatness of others.

As I was walking through the LA airport yesterday, it occured to me that the USA really is a FAT country.....

And I am a part of it....dag nab it.

DD

5. RedRowdy111

RedRowdy111 Contributing Member

^^^ So, no mullet? We want DD mullet version. It's the only saving grace.

6. fmullegun

fmullegun Contributing Member

I heard a rumor that fat girls have a tight vag. Is that true? Due to excess soft tissue surrounding it.

7. RedRowdy111

RedRowdy111 Contributing Member

If you want to donate some money to science, I would be happy to be the lab rat.

8. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

Sounds correct, but you also must consider that the excess fat engulfing the ****oris would make sex very taxing for the male. I guess this might explain the size queen thing.

I have a friend and know an aquintance that fit the "fat" model described here. Really cool girls BTW, lots of cute friendsa. Anyway, during some sexually frank discussions they both mentioned that anything below 7in doesn't do anything for them and they prefer +8in.

9. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

If you people don't think weight distribution don't have anything to do with it they're crazy. Serena is 5'11 but she probably 175. That's fat by science standard, but the only thing fat on her is her you know what. I can show you a lot of women, especially women of color who are considered fat by barbie doll standards, but if you see them in jeans or shorts or skirts, they're not fat at all. I think its all about where the weight is and how their weight is distributed. I won't post a pic on the net of my wife, but even after 2 kids and the 25 extra lbs over he sprinter days, her body is boom-bam-boom. She still has the small waist, flat stomach,thick thighs and video girl ass. She very firm and tone in all aspects also. Even when she gains 5 or 10 lbs, you can't see it because it goes to her legs and ass, not her stomach.

10. justtxyank

African American women are something like 40% more likely to die from heart disease then white women.

Edit: Additionally, something like 25% of black women have diabetes in their later years.

If by weight distribution you mean "muscle vs fat" then ok. Otherwise it isn't about barbie doll standards, it's about health. A person can gain a ton of weight and hide it so they don't look obese, but the weight is still there. When a person has a heart attack their heart won't care that they still looked sexy.

Another edit: Using Serena Williams is a terrible example. She is a professional athlete who is more active than 90% of the world's population. What weight is right for her and what weight is right for Jane Doe are totally different. She has more muscle tissue than the typical woman and is in much better aerobic condition.

11. Lady_Di

Lady_Di Contributing Member

That stat may be true.

Have you heard of "skinny fat"? There are people who are thin by the standards but they are not healthy due to high cholesterol and other problems. They may not gain weight by eating bad foods due to their metabolism and other factors. It's all about how healthy they really is instead of "look healthy" outside. So when you say fat girls are unhealthy, there are skinny girls who are unhealthy too.

My uncle who is 40 suffered a heart attack. He wasn't morbid obese. I would think he was at average weight at his height. This is an example of skinny fat.

This is why I try to eat right even though I am at a healthy weight for my height to avoid that "skinny fat" syndrome.

I'm just being a devil advocate. :)

12. cson

cson Contributing Member

When will there be pictures of her hat fotness?

13. Fatty FatBastard

[​IMG]

14. justtxyank

You are absolutely correct. There are plenty of skinny people who are unhealthy. The numbers are much worse though when you start getting into the medical obesity ranges. Diabetes becomes incredibly likely, heart disease, etc.

This is a silly argument to have though to be honest. You can be unhealthy at any weight. I think we are having a problem in this society though where we are afraid to say it's not ok to be fat. It's not ok, and it's not because some guy won't want to have sex with you or look at you in a bikini. It's because the chances for health problems increase significantly, and it's not ok because you are likely to pass your unhealthy lifestyle onto your kids and setup them up for weight failure as well.

I don't think every girl needs to be a size 2 (or whatever size Kam listed) or every guy needs to be a waist size 30, but if you are a woman and you are pushing 200 pounds and you are 5'6 or under, or if a guy has a waist size pushing 50, you are fat and it isn't healthy.

15. fmullegun

fmullegun Contributing Member

Serena is WAY over 175. Probably 205 or so.

16. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

'
    Even for NFL players that weight isn't good for long term health. They aren't going to be playing forever and when they stop playing a lot of them end up fat. Also putting that much stress on your joints and stuff isn't good.

17. T-mac&Yao=RING

T-mac&Yao=RING Contributing Member

Damn sound like you're skinny, because I'm 5'6 and 165 and I'm not fat.

18. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

Serena is 5'9" and weighs about 150 pounds. She weighed 130 when she turned pro which is her current official weight listed from the WTA. There is no way she gained 70 pounds since then.

Most people don't realize how big 170 pounds is on a woman. Most pregnant women don't get over 170 pounds unless they are close to 6 feet tall.

19. kikimama

kikimama Member

Unless you are a body builder, you are kind of overweight.

20. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

Most of you guys are pretty big jerks. You have no idea what she really looks like. I've met attractive girls around that size. My wife weighs 10-20 lbs less than that at a similar height, and she isn't really fat. She's just average.