1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is the NBA using magnets in the rim and on the black laces of the basketball to manipulate games?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by StroudAndYorDaddy, Mar 18, 2024.

?

Do you think some of these historic scoring performances are manipulated by the nba

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. No

35 vote(s)
    83.3%
  1. StroudAndYorDaddy

Crazy conspiracy theory I know, but how else can you describe wemby going from averaging 6 ppg in Europe the year before to now registering atg performances just one year later.

I searched basketball manipulation on YouTube and what I found blew my mind

check this out

robbie380 and Jontro like this.
  2. StroudAndYorDaddy

I dunno guys but this guy seems pretty believable to me

also explains the rockets 0-27, and why we have never seen anything like that before or since

We need to stop watching total free-attempts at the end of games and watch some of these 3 point shots and the arch of when the shooter releases the shot to flight of when the ball enters the cylinder of the basket

Jontro likes this.
  3. StroudAndYorDaddy

4. StroudAndYorDaddy

Bruh wtf is this

Jontro likes this.
  5. roslolian

roslolian Member

Bruh imagine you are one of Steph Curry's opponents you really gonna be ok with NBA boosting Steph at your expense? Curry isn't the only star in the NBA we have LeBron, Giannis, KD, Kawhi etc

The NBA as well is not 1 entity it is made of 32 different owners of varying wealth and influence. If the NBA was rigged you'd think the richest teams like Clippers and NYN would keep winning rings instead of Denver.

6. StroudAndYorDaddy

Actors in Hollywood get paid for their roles in fake made up films don’t they. What makes those actors any different than these nba players under that same pretense. Both get paid tons of money to follow a “script”

movies aren’t real and are brought to life by directors and actors to entertain audiences/fans . Is that not what’s going on here with the director behind the scenes “manipulating these jumpers” to entertain fans as well

Edit.. as far as Milwaukee and Denver winning the title in recent years that in my opinion is all about Adam silver trying to globalize the game of nba basketball. People won’t say it but the nba is losing its hardcore American audience and the league is trying generate intrest abroad. Adam silver is trying to create nba teams in Europe

just think why are we seeing less international players flaming out in the nba compared to years prior. Wemby averaged about 7 ppg not even a year ago and is now producing 30 point triple doubles in a “tougher league.” The truth is the physicality has been removed from the nba game completely and it’s much easier for international players to get acclimated to the nba game

#7 StroudAndYorDaddy, Mar 18, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2024
  7. StroudAndYorDaddy

Again?

Jontro likes this.
  8. Emtenndo

Emtenndo Member

9. StroudAndYorDaddy

b
    all stops spinning in mid air

10. StroudAndYorDaddy

This one right here gets me, and not just because of the video. Jaren Jackson jrs shooting form has always been ugly to me and I’ve always been confused as to how he was able to make so many 3’s with such horrible form

Jontro likes this.
  11. roslolian

roslolian Member

If they are all paid actors why are LeBron and KD ok with Steph Curry getting the fake wins and getting boosted? LeBron himself is the bigger star and the MJ of this generation in fact he is trying to make a case to be the better than MJ why will he be ok with boosting Steph when he is better than Steph?

If the NBA wanted to get more foreign people in the NBA why did they put big name stars like Giannis and Jokic to small teams like Denver and Milwaukee? Wemby to Spurs, Zion to Pelicans, SGA to OKC, Banchero to Orlando. All the marketable young stars going to small teams whereas big teams like Knicks, Lakers, Clippers and Nets ending with nothing?

What kind of script has the most lucrative franchises having no super star? This conspiracy theory is so dumb.

12. StroudAndYorDaddy

how is it dumb, when im watching these shots being sucked into the basket on video unless you never studied science and the art of force in college. I mean the proof is right there in these clips, also here is another big youtuber also alledging proof of technology being in the basketball.

If there was no issue why did the NBA or whoever it was deem it neccessary to edit the specifications on the wilson.com website. The part about digital technology was obviously removed and altered

https://www.wilson.com/en-us/produc...&gad_source=1#colorsteamname=54557&size=52577

start video from 1:14:48 to the 1:16:10 mark. You can clearly see the part of the website including the digital technology was removed from the wilson website

#13 StroudAndYorDaddy, Mar 18, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2024
  13. Jontro

Jontro Member

makes sense that they nerfed shack and dwert with their free throws cus they were too offensively dominant

Ubiquitin and TimDuncanDonaut like this.
  14. IVFL

IVFL Member

I clicked change my vote so I could vote NO twice on this stupid idea of a poll.

Make it make sense, the NBA is taking the long road to fixing games by putting magnets into the basketball. I mean how powerful would these magnets need to be? Wouldn't that make the ball off balance because magnets are not light. You also realize that the other team has to use the exact same ball. Its not like its switched out like in football.

I am always shocked at how little science conspiracy theorists actually understand. Its almost as if living in this fantasy world is easier and more convenient than doing the actual scientific research and critical thought necessary to truly find the answer.

15. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

16. StroudAndYorDaddy

Why would digital technology be inside of a basketball used by the nba.

17. KingCheetah

18. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

y'all are in denial
    S H E E P

am i doing it right

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  19. KingCheetah