1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is the Bagwell Situation getting a little Sketchy?

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by rocketfat, Mar 14, 2006.

1. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

well I do find it kind of hypocritical on fans behalf know that Sosa's and Mac's numbers were fishy, but we didn't care baseball was back. now we want to hang all these guys.

2. crose

crose Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

exactly

for the love of the game, everyone(fans, owners, players, merchandisers, hotdog vendors,etc..) should get together and agree " we @#$%^& up"!, and move on.

all records should stay in the books, and the fans who knew of the "juiced era", can sift out who the real king is.

I just want to watch baseball.

3. msn

msn Member

I agree.

4. NJRocket

NJRocket Contributing Member

well said

5. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Re: Last four reponses...

I think this is how the majority of baseball fans feel. I believe 100% that if Bonds had kissed the media's collective ass his whole career, this whole thing would be a blip.

I couldn't give two ****s about it, honestly.

6. thegary

thegary Contributing Member

7. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

The reason I defend Bonds is because I feel that even without roids, he is one of the best hitters the game has seen. I hate the guy as a person, but I respect his ability on the field, with or without help.

8. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

:( :(