1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is Russ the Rockets MVP?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by hikanoo49, Mar 1, 2020.

?

Is Russ now the MVP of our team?

1. Yes. Absolutely. We could not be winning without him

20 vote(s)
    45.5%
  2. No. He is not. Harden, Covington, Gordon etc. is the MVP

6 vote(s)
    13.6%
  3. Who cares... Hakeem was amazing

18 vote(s)
    40.9%
  1. hikanoo49

hikanoo49 Member

Clutch fans is a fan site for hard core rockets fans. I think the posters on here are generally pretty knowledgeable

2. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

I guess you’re the exception. Congrats

3. hikanoo49

hikanoo49 Member

You are just biased. Afterall u even have an avatar of your idol on your clutchfans account

Russ will bring us and harden a ring. It’s a good thing. Enjoy it

4. riko

riko Member

You are e a sad sad individual

D-rock and Blurr#7 like this.
  5. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

6. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

For this season
    He’s the best player
    Especially after they got rid of Capela

hikanoo49 likes this.
  7. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Im not sure but I can tell you im falling hard for westbrook..
    This guy is amazing.
    I honestly hadnt watched the guy much and have always thought of him as a chucker. But in a controlled offense with little strategy but to clear lane and take to hole this dude is crazy.

When i think of all time rockets westrbrook is creeping up there for me.. Certainly he will never be what eldrige recasner or papanikolau are to me but thats just me..Carl landry and chuck hayes notwithstanding.
    Oh yeah and dmo.

D-rock likes this.
  8. Blurr#7

Lmao, I usually don't waste time with ignorant ass poster but I'll be your huckleberry:

Let see who's "biased":
    http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php...th-year-steve-francis-or-james-harden.232860/
    Look at this gem!! Fool said Joe Johnson!!
    http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php...n-is-not-a-legitimate-1-option-thread.232454/
    This dude is a genious!!
    http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php?threads/should-we-start-posting-up-jeremy-lin.231238/
    No bias here:
    http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php...os-but-less-than-5-8-assists-per-game.234690/

I can go on and on, you're a Lin troll that's been hating on Harden since the beginning. Just waiting to take anything he does and not give him credit.
    You don't know the game and probably never played or was a bench rider like your idol Lin. Keep it up I'll make time to clown you out of existence on this board.

Rocket River and Reeko like this.
  9. riko

riko Member

Y p he is another butt hurt yao/lin troll trying cause a flame war.This is their tactic. Start a Dwight, Paul and now Westbrook v harden flamewar. Stupidity .Atleast fchowder is articulated in his trolling this guy is just obvious and sloppy

Rocket River, D-rock and Blurr#7 like this.
  10. Reeko

Reeko Member

post of the week watch

please continue to ether that idiotic clown...tired of these mentally challenged Yao Only Fans that turned into Lin lovers...I wish we never signed that useless super scrub so this place wouldn’t be infested with his trash ass troll fans...most of the roaches are gone, but some are still here crawling out of their hole like this moron @hikanoo49

#30 Reeko, Mar 1, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2020
  11. hikanoo49

hikanoo49 Member

son. I think I was a rockets fan before you were even born

you may think harden is gods gift to basketball but most people will acnkownledge that Westbrook is playing out of this world and had lead the team to many victories. Your argument is that harden can bomb away and shoot 6 for 23 and Westbrook’s worthy contributions is simply due to harden which is hogwash

12. Newlin

Newlin Member

If you make a poll, please don’t include an option that is a joke.

13. Blurr#7

Naw let’s post up Jeremy Lin! Let’s discuss that basketball insight. And let me clarify something real quick you’ve been a “Ignorant troll before I was born”
    There I made it factual. You’re welcome, now stop interrupting my reading of your old stupid threads. I’m laughing so hard I’m developing a six pack As I read them.

14. hikanoo49

hikanoo49 Member

Please read all my old posts as it can educate you on the game and respect its history

Joe Johnson was a 7x All Star and Olympian. He was known for having a very complete game and great years on Dantonis Suns which he was a pillar to their success. He was 6"8, could pass, dribble, post, shoot 3s (shot 48% 3s one year) and played great defense.

Yes, at the time I felt Joe Johnson could bring more to the table than Harden but the game has changed. To be fair, Hardens offense did accelerate more than I had foresaw (same with Russ as the game is now different) but I would take Joes D over Hardens D anyday

As for your Jeremy Lin reference, my comment was in regards to a particular play he had success posting up an opposing guard. As you may or may not know, the Rocket organization had some very good post up guards including the great Sam Cassell whom was only 6"3 but was a force in the post.

I want the Rockets to do well thus I want Harden to do well. But it is clear that Russ as the engine is going to make this team go and Harden will be a part of it. We have the talent, a great coach and management who is daring enough to try "small ball" so just enjoy the ride. Russ will get us a ring if he runs the show

15. 34to11

34to11 Member

"We had a lot of attention on James Harden, and forgot about the other MVP over there," Celtics forward Jaylen Brown said following Houston's victory. "

Harden is the Rockets' MVP.
    Westbrook is the Rockets' other MVP.

Here endeth the lesson.

16. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I wish I could just run and just dunk.

~ Harden approves this message.

D-rock and daywalker02 like this.
  17. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

[​IMG]

With Seek and Destroy Asik 6 years ago. Against Thabo.

Easy, D-rock and YaoMingsSoulja like this.
  18. Blurr#7

It writes itself folks!! But wait look at this great insightfull post, wtf is up with " the boner" and "Mr Hard on" man hold up, this is a kid friendly site you perv!

Rocket River and D-rock like this.
  19. Big Uns

Big Uns Member

Yeah but most people dont smoke crack.

20. riko

riko Member

How much you want to bet this hikanoo troll has multiple ids? All lin trolls here do