1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is NBA 2k12 as fun as 2k11???

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by aggie87, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Sigmund

Sigmund Member

Too realistic? I am playing on HOF Simulation and just had back-to-back 100+ points game to win scoring title with my 81 overall player. I also had triple double in both of these games(assists and steals). I averaged 16.5 Assists a game and 4.5 steals(break record in assists and steals in one season).

I was frustrated at the start because of turnovers(had 17 one game) and I couldn't shoot and slash so good, but it become easy eventually.

2. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

i would def choose 2k11 over 2k12 because i never seen scola do a put back dunk or see big baby do windmill dunks and having kendrick perkins out run dragic

3. dmenacela

dmenacela Contributing Member

2K12 without a doubt.

To me, I define "fun" as scoring alot in the games and thus not playing much defense. In 2K12, it's MUCH easier to score than 2K11 as the game requires you to be better in defense to win. In 2K11, scoring was harder and this year it just seems any wide open player can make a shot. It just feels easier.

4. Mr. Boombastik

2k11 to me is pretty realistic. I love playing online, although i cant stand how half the opponents have to be the heat. Definite handicap there. Wade and Lebron WILL pull things off that most any other players cant (or wouldnt at tht moment).

I like the challenge but it gets old

5. Mr. Boombastik

Note: playing against the heat gets old, not the game. I last played 4 hours ago. I cant stop

6. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

2k12 is a way better experience, no question.

7. joesr

joesr Member

/bump

Got a question.

Playing my player and its starting to get addicting. Drafted by the Rockets in 14, at the trade deadline now (or soon), rated 75, center. But what I want to know is, is there a way to get your players traded?

8. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Can't pass the ball in that game and fastbreaks are way more difficult.

9. jank1434

jank1434 Contributing Member

You can ask for a trade under one of the menus. Very hit or miss though.

10. KingLeoric

KingLeoric Member

Yea, go to the trade menu and you can see teams that are interested in you, and you can request to be traded and specify the teams that you would like to go to.

My PF was drafted by Knicks and got sick of losing. Thunder happened to be interested in me so I requested to be traded there. The trade happened a couple of game later when I got a 50 point game. They traded me along with J.R (meh) for Fisher and Collison.