1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is Murray watching the raptors?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by LosPollosHermanos, May 30, 2019.

1. HP3

HP3 Member

Durant played 3 quarters in game 5, so 1.25 games without Durant, big deal. We were given no time to adjust. I guarantee you if they didnt have Durant to start, we wipe them. Would the Spurs beat us 2 years ago without Kawhi if they took him out to start the series? The answer is no. Not saying that Durant is their best player but he is an all time talent that raises the bar for any team.

Zergling and HardenUsedSTEPBACK like this.
  2. topfive

topfive CF OG

[​IMG]

Os Trigonum and dockerland like this.
  3. CCorn

CCorn Member

Yes?

4. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Dude you're a loser. There's a reason I don't reply to your attention seeking posts..you literally follow me around...everywhere. The very fact that you called jerryclark a nobody speaks volumes and is ironic considering you've barely spent any serious time on this site. Nobody knows who YOLO is outside of what was quoted to be a historically bad take regarding shump.

Outside of Clutch Crew and maybe @DaDakota and @CCorn everybody is a plain old poster. Stop using this site as means of a popularity gauge you can't develop irl. This isn't a place to demean people, the dude literally replied to you saying it bothered him. Have some lighthearted fun and converse with other rockets fans. If you can't do that you have no business here.

I don't add people to ignore because there is usually something they offer, but you don't appear to have any redeemable traits on here.

Victorious, hakeem94 and smp like this.
  5. smp

smp Member

Eh. Don't listen to the negative people around here. There's a few that just want to argue about anything they can drag someone in to. Then there's the keyboard warriors who like to insult people while hiding behind a screen.

If you pay attention you will see the little clicks of posters that gang up on people too.

I always find it amusing how people treat others on a basketball forum like this vs real life. Anonominoty really shows a persons true character.

PDJACK7, Richie_Rich and albuster like this.
  6. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Can’t remember did we win our first 2 at home?

harold bingo likes this.
  7. YOLO

YOLO Member

oh shut up. if you go back to what started it all, you would post better instead of skipping over it. quit acting like you're some fake mediator and sound poster. i can do whatever i want. you get the same energy you put out. if you don't like it, then don't put out what you can't handle in return. people like you want to whine about why this and why that. post better than maybe you won't get certain reactions. not all these people are rockets fans. quit kidding yourself.

btw my inbox says something completely different. certainly way more than you for that matter. plenty of posters I respect and its the usual's. thats just well known

#47 YOLO, May 30, 2019
    Last edited: May 31, 2019
  8. CCorn

CCorn Member

I assume I was tagged because of the sex appeal

9. Clutch City1993

Clutch City1993 Bury Me In The H
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

Lol let's name all the athletes past their prime who have played for Houston teams (all sports)

So many its comical

albuster likes this.
  10. ball king23

ball king23 Member

The realist you see why i always say do not give up a first round pick even if it is a late round pick we always give up a 1st round picks and we have to stop doing it

Hakeemtheking and smp like this.
  11. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

12. smp

smp Member

I totally agree. You have to keep developing talent. Look how many drafted players have helped the Spurs over the years. They have just kept rolling since before our first championship.

They aren't some huge East or West coast hot spot metroplex. They aren't cap crazy. If they can remain relevent so can the Rockets. It all starts with drafting and developing players in house. You keep what you can but have another player in the pipeline ready to help out on a cheap rookie contract. Attract free agents when you can but don't get involved in the hysteria every year at the expense of pissing your current players off.

It's hard to do but it is possible. They have proven it. We shall see if they can keep it though. KL wanted out and it's going to be tough to recover from that.

albuster likes this.
  13. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Funny isn't it. Some people never learn size does matter!

smp and albuster like this.
  14. dmoneybangbang

So.... it seems like the Rockets have a good eye for talent when Nick Nurse and Kyle Lowry are in the Finals.... Clippers did good with the players Morey drafted. Our front office's people get poached....

Emotional thread.

hakeem94 likes this.
  15. albuster

albuster Member

Gotta love their defense too.

16. dmoneybangbang

The Raptors have a better overall team than we do with a great coaching staff led by our former G-league affiliation coach. They certainly fit the bill of an elite modern team.

naldodiaz and albuster like this.
  17. rocks123

rocks123 Member

will he bringing siakum along in this tour? and maybe a marc gasol?

naldodiaz and lw17 like this.
  18. albuster

albuster Member

I haven't visited much and posted on this forum for a very long time now. It's amazing that it seems like Morey is still god and the postings still seem the same with just the names of the players being different. Sad.

hakeem94 and smp like this.
  19. rocks123

rocks123 Member

even before the play off started we ALL know we are LACKING in size and well YOUTH. GSW is also not that tall and young but their CORE got chemistry and are playing together for 5 years straight. Our team was obviously flawed. even though gordon can penetrate because of his size its easier to block him. i remember a game where rockets tried to penetrate and everyone except for harden was blocked.

20. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

Haha. I’m the same dude. I’m in Toronto and can’t stand how everyone is a basketball enthusiast now

naldodiaz and hakeem94 like this.