1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is Murray watching the raptors?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by LosPollosHermanos, May 30, 2019.

1. amaru

amaru Member

Not a good argument since Luc only played 4 games all year before his knees went. He’s likely done as an NBA player. Letting him go was one of the few GOOD off season moves.

2. amaru

amaru Member

MDA won’t learn ****. He doesn’t coach....remember lol.

PeterKingX likes this.
  3. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

See.. this is leadership...

T_Man

4. mastan

mastan Member

Back in the summer nobody knew that he would be injured for the upcoming season... again the point was at that situation after Ariza's departure it was kind of must to keep Luc but they didn't do it to save money. LA Clippers has lots of player at his positions.. that well could be a reason they didn't try to play Luc...the bottom line is Rockets as of now is a cheap organization.

5. amaru

amaru Member

You mean when OUTSIDERS didn’t know about his injuries. I long suspected that the Rockets knew Luc was damaged goods so they let him go. That was the RIGHT call. They messed up when they brought in James freaking Ennis to replace him.

mike2k132 likes this.
  6. Mr. Space City

This is hilarious since he did play heroball in the 1st quarter

7. mastan

mastan Member

Every TV analyst/expert blamed Rockets for not bringing back both Ariza and Luc. they messed up whole last season to save tax money...as cheap as it gets...they may talk big and loud but through their action it seems they don't care about championship enough.

8. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

lol. I'm not playing for the fans.

Toronto fans are like... wait, what?

Kawhi's such a robot. :D

Little Bit likes this.
  9. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

So u would pay ariza 15 mil

10. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Let me make this clear I'm talking bout getting ariza next year....I didnt want 15 mil Ariza. Now 8 mil I'm cool.with

11. T_Man

He did what a good leader is suppose to do... STEP UP and do what ever it takes to keep your team in the game.

When they double teamed him, he passed to the open man.. he got his entire team in the game..

Leadership...

T_Man

Hakeemtheking likes this.
  12. mastan

mastan Member

If Rockets showed enough interest and respect Ariza may have stayed for much cheaper deal like 2 years for 8mil/year. Rockets made no offer so he went to the team that offered him the most.

13. T_Man

Yeah he is... can't argue with that...

But I love the fact that he plays to win..

T_Man

14. Mr. Space City

When they double teamed him and he passed to the open man, they hit the shot.

Teammates hitting open shots = leadership

Got it.

15. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

MDA is stubborn donkey. He wont learn anything. MDA's work is to make Harden and CP happy. He knows nothing about coaching.

16. J.R.

J.R. Member

Why do you care or what difference does it make to you (unless you are a relative of Tilman)? It was for a year. They had bird rights.

Not like they replaced him anyways. 4-5-6 different guys tried to replace Ariza.

James Ennis, James Nunnally, Carmelo Anthony, Gary Clark, Danuel House, Iman Shumpert

Little Bit and Hakeemtheking like this.
  17. T_Man

Yeah they did.. but they also had more than 5 seconds on the clock...

Toronto doesn't have a team of superstars, but they play as a team on both ends of the court..

T_Man

18. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Cause first of all he didnt 3ven set with the rockets even if we wanted to give him 15 mil....he knew just like everybody 3lse that was stealing money. So of course he left. N I cre cause it's the team I root for. N funny minus shump..a salary dumb. None of those guys combined equal 15 mil

19. Mr. Space City

They had more than 5 seconds on the clock when harden was on the bench and they still didn’t extend leads.

Chris Paul had way more than 5 seconds on the clock when he went 3/14 in game 5.

And the rockets don’t have a team full of superstars either.

20. T_Man

The rockets have issues from the top to bottom..

But you can't take away what Toronto management and coaching have done.. The fact is Leonard is more about winning then he is about mvps awards.

T_Man