1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is LeBron a little b****?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Honey Bear, Jul 8, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

He truly is a vacuous star, what a dumb and ball-less decision. Grow a pair you pansy instead of doubting your talents and running away to play on Wade's team. What kind of a legacy is this, what kind of a basketball era are we in?

4 people like this.
  2. mario_v

mario_v Member

He really is a b****. This move disgust me as a fan of the NBA.

1 person likes this.
  3. BarkleyHater84

Ummm, stupid thread. Yes it was a bad decision, but it's his decision. Just make sure you boo the heat when they come into Houston once a year....

1 person likes this.
  4. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

Nah, opposing fans should just boo Wade. The lack of attention will make LeBron miserable and the team will start to self-implode.

5. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

We're in a basketball era of flopping, posing, and attention seeking.

Players' mindsets now read like this:

"I'm in it to win*.

*If the money is right. Also I will sell out my teammates and friends."

1 person likes this.
  6. Juxtaposed Jolt

"Ball-less" decision?

Where did YOU want him to play?

If you were a smart basketball player, you would go to the Miami Heat, because the goal of any player in the NBA is to win a championship.

It is the most logical thing to do - go to a team with two established players, being an established player yourself, forming a big 3.

The Celtics model, I'm sure, influenced James to some degree.

1 person likes this.
  7. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

b****es aint shht but hoes n tricks :grin:

8. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Chicago, Houston... ANY team where he could be the leader and not a follower.

9. Nolocke

Nolocke Member

Nope he a big b!tch.

10. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

So... if garbage time for most NBA teams consists of horrible players...

You know what the Heat should do now? Since they got the superstar big three, they should just have team tryouts and sign 8 people from the city of Miami for min. contracts. They'll win it all regardless. :(

11. supdudes

supdudes Member

Wow this thread is almost as bad as "farewell sweet prince"

Seriously i Hope you guys are just being sarcastic

12. JumpMan

JumpMan Contributing Member
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

If James is that, how are Wade and Bosh not the same? In this case, it takes three to tango.

13. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

No, he just has no class what so ever. The fans of Cleveland deserve better. I guess that promise of bringing them a title was a lie. Who is actually surprised?

14. Juxtaposed Jolt

Ok, how is he a follower? He instantly becomes the best player on any team he plays for.

It's only "Wade's team" because Wade has won a title there, established himself there, etc.

Again, if you're an NBA player, from Shelden Williams to LeBron James, you would sign with the Heat, because, to be honest with you, that is the most logical place to win a title right now.

No, I'm not trying to throw the Rockets under the bus or anything like that, but on paper, Miami is unbeatable right now.

But we'll see how the whole thing unfolds during the regular season.

15. Air Force

Air Force Member

i really think it is stupid for him to be with Wade. As a matter of fact, if he want to be as great as jordan and Kobe, he should stay where he was.

16. clutch citizen

clutch citizen Contributing Member

OP is right. This is like joining the team in a pickup basketball game that always cleans house. You can't beat them, so you join them. The LeBron brand is tarnished.

17. J.R.

J.R. Member

Brand, legacy, image, whatever you want to call it is indeed tarnished.

18. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

He's a 25-year old young man who's lived in Ohio all his life, given his city a ton to cheer about, and he's now ready to move on. Him winning a championship in Cleveland would have done more for his legacy and it would have meant a ton to that city, but at the same time they don't own him.

Was Moses hated in Houston when he left to team up with Dr. J in Philadelphia? Did people call him a little b****?

19. roslolian

roslolian Member

A lot of hypocrites on this thread I see. Apparently when we want to trade a player its just business, but when a player decides he wants to play elsewhere he's a sellout, a b****, etc. It's a business! What the hell does selling out your teammates and friends got to do with it? If you take a job in another state would you be selling out your friends and family just because you won't be seeing them anymore? WTF is with all this loser and bitter reactions!?!? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LBJ going to the heat is no different from Boston trading for KG and Allen or the Lakers hoodwinking the Grizz into getting Gasol when they already had Kobe and Odom. The only difference is its the players trying to make a power team, and not the owner. As long they they're all making max or near max value and not going the Joe Smith route its all good. They want to create an IMBA team, how is that different from the rest of the league?

The irony is the past few seasons people have been questioning LBJ's desire to win. Well, now you know: he wants to win. Badly.

20. nebula955

nebula955 Member

The idea of moving to random teams to win a championship like this is silly... Did Jordan sign for the vet's min to play for a stacked team in his early years?